Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I don't get this TBPS

• Options
    Are those supposed to be drugs?

• Options
    I think those are all different kinds of drugs- I know that's weed on the bottom left corner, and would assume cocaine on the top right... probably some x, and goodness only knows what else. I say no, so I really am not "up" on what most drugs look like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrandi Bee:
    Those are drugs.  Although I'm unsure about what that brown, turdy looking stuff is.
    I'm pretty sure it's hashish.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I just thought that was candy/food and someone was confessing to bulemia (sp?) or overeating. Lol.
  • Options

imageBrandi Bee:
    Those are drugs.  Although I'm unsure about what that brown, turdy looking stuff is.

i totally was wondering what that turd was...i thought someone dropped a deuce on there...

• Options
    what is the brown powder stuff?  Is it heroin?
  • Options

pot, probably some kind of cocaine..don't know what the darker powdery stuff is.  the turd looking thing is maybe hash?  not sure, but definitely drugs!

• Options
    imageshortyred919:
    I just thought that was candy/food and someone was confessing to bulemia (sp?) or overeating. Lol.
    I thought the same thing!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekristie2422:
    imageshortyred919:

See, I've done my fair share of drugs and I wasn't certain.  I was kinda thinking it was candy or something too.  The pot threw me.  I just couldn't tell if it was pot or not.  Oh well, it's been more than a decade since I've partaken in any illicit stuff like that and I guess I just didn't see it.  I get it now, thanks ladies :-)

• Options

imagekristie2422:
    imageshortyred919:

Yay! I wasn't the only one! 

• Options
    It could have just as easily been light brown sugar, flour, and tamarind... LOL

• Options

imagediana.filipi:
    It could have just as easily been light brown sugar, flour, and tamarind... LOL

Lol, I was thinking flour, brown sugar, candy, maybe some cinnamon type stuff, and umm... broccoli....? Hahaha...

• Options

imageohbabyboy:
    what is the brown powder stuff?  Is it heroin?

I think it may be meth on the top left, hash on the bottom right. 

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    I thought it was brown sugar, sugar, candy, some sort of green vegetable maybe even stuffing, and some sort of burnt meat or bread lol.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

You guys don't know what hashish looks like? Go to any pot club: they sell it there. It might be a good idea to brush up on what drugs look like before your kids get older. You never know what you might run into. The top left corner is meth. It's the dirty kind nobody does anymore, but typically the type 12-14 year olds get their hands on.

• Options
    imageMiraclePending:

You guys don't know what hashish looks like? Go to any pot club: they sell it there. It might be a good idea to brush up on what drugs look like before your kids get older. You never know what you might run into. The top left corner is meth. It's the dirty kind nobody does anymore, but typically the type 12-14 year olds get their hands on.

I 100% absolutely agree with this.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    imagemonj76:
    imageMiraclePending:

I 100% absolutely agree with this.

While I agree, I will say that that picture looks nothing like any hash I've ever smoked, and the pot looks like the avocado I feed my kid.

bishes be crazy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"