Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

BFers and EPers...

How many times a day does your LO eat?

If you pump and give them a bottle, how many ounces?

For EPers - how many ounces a day?

Just trying to figure out how much my LO should be eating now that I'm going back to work and won't be able to BF on demand.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFers and EPers...

• Options

DS weighs 23lbs.

He eats 5 times a day. His bottles are 5-6oz. He also eats three stage 2 foods per day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

6-7 times a day.  He is STTN. 

I pump 4-5 oz bottles while I am at work.  He takes 2-3 bottles in an 8 hour period.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I EP about 28oz a day and he eats that + 2-3 jars of stage 1 food (or homemade).  His bottles are anywhere from 3.5oz to around 5oz (so about 6 bottles a day, give or take)

• Options
    My baby eats 5x, and when she's at daycare she takes 6oz bottles.
  • Options
    I haven't started back to work yet, so my son is just nursing (not bottle-feeding). ?He usually nurses on one side only. ?He nurses once in the morning (but takes both sides), eats lunch (solids), nurses two or three more times during the afternoon/evening (last regular feeding at 6pm), has dinner (solids), and nurses down to sleep at night. ?The only time that he takes both sides is first thing in the morning. ?So, I guess that equals out to two meals of solids and 5-6 feedings each day (counting first feeding as 2 b/c of both sides). ?HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He eats 5-6 times per day. No bottles. He doesn't get any solids.
  • Options
    imagemayowife:

DS weighs 23lbs.

He eats 5 times a day. His bottles are 5-6oz. He also eats three stage 2 foods per day.

This exactly. I pump about 3-4 times a day.

• Options
    DD gets 6 bottles a day and eats a total of 30 oz. All her bottles, minus the one right before bed, are 5 oz. The one at bed is usually 7 oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"