North Dakota Babies

Which movie should I see?

Inception, Salt, or The Other Guys?

Re: Which movie should I see?

• I thought Inception was pretty good...but some other friends that went with us weren't fans of it. Said they didn't "get it" - You really have to follow the movie to understand what's going on the entire time. I liked it!

I also heard Salt was good from a friend.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Out of all of those I want to see Salt the most. I heard The Other Guys is really funny, you probably can't go wrong with any of those choices.
  • Loading the player...
  • Inception. Beautifully filmed, great cast, and thought provoking. I found it easy to follow and it has sparked some great conversations lately...
    From Oy Vey to Ole!

I survived the RoLex wedding and all I got was this lousy husband.
    One&Only Palmilla - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • I thought The Other Guys was really funny.  Totally 'stupid funny' but I laughed through the whole thing. 

Salt was good too.  Not the kind of movie I usually see, but I enjoyed it.  They definitely set it up for a sequel.

• D. None of the above?

I'm the odd one out and I have zero desire to see any of those - which is odd bc everyone makes fun of me, saying i always want to see every movie that's out.

i'm going to see The Switch tomorrow. Jason Bateman AND Jennifer Aniston? I'm in love. Plus, I think that little boy in the movie is ridiculously precious.

• imagesamantha7806:

D. None of the above?

I'm the odd one out and I have zero desire to see any of those - which is odd bc everyone makes fun of me, saying i always want to see every movie that's out.

i'm going to see The Switch tomorrow. Jason Bateman AND Jennifer Aniston? I'm in love. Plus, I think that little boy in the movie is ridiculously precious.

This would be my choice too but I have a babysitter for tonight and it is not out yet! Crying

• I've seen Inception and The Other Guys. They're both good. Just depends what kind of mood you're in.

Personally if I had to choose I'd say Inception is better. Other Guys is a good laugh though.

~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • oh, i wanna see The Switch too!
  • Goodness I need to get out more.  I have heard of none of these movies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"