North Dakota Babies

So excited...

for the anatomy ultrasound tomorrow! I can't wait to see the little one in there moving around, and for Josh to be there for it too. I also can't wait to find out if it's a boy, as Josh's grandmother and all other pencil tests say it is. I'm so ready, and this week has been dragggggging by. I just have to make it through working today and until 11 a.m. tomorrow, and then we're off!

My mom and my DH are going with me, and I was told earlier in the week by someone else who'd had a high-risk ultrasound such as this one that it might be an internal. Anyone know about that? TIA if so!

Re: So excited...

• Yay!! So exciting!...I can't wait to know either.

BTW...did we have a gender poll for you?

image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Very exciting!  We need to see a bump pic so we can make an educuated guess on what you're having :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know of any reason for them to do an internal at 20 weeks. Hopefully not! Have fun and can't wait to hear what you're having!
  • It shouldn't be an internal?!

Hope all goes well & that baby cooperates!

• imagenataliejp519:

Very exciting!  We need to see a bump pic so we can make an educuated guess on what you're having :)

Yay! Have fun tommorrow, and I agree with Natalie, post a pic and a poll for us! Fun fun fun.
  • I had a few internals done but they would usually do both. No biggie, pretty easy.

I'm so excited for you guys. Will you please post as soon as you find out?

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• oh, that's fun!  Be sure to post after you find out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"