New York Babies
Options

NY Presbyterian Hospital?

Hello! Has anyone delivered at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital? I just chose a new OB/GYN affiliated with this hospital. Any feedback? Thanks!

Re: NY Presbyterian Hospital?

• Options
    Weill Cornell or NYP uptown? I was at Weill-Cornell and LOVED it.
  • Options

imagekmcl2008:
    Weill Cornell or NYP uptown? I was at Weill-Cornell and LOVED it.

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience at Cornell! I'm delivering there next month. Would you mind sharing some about what you loved about it? We've only done the online tour so I don't feel like I really know what to expect.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks KMCL for getting back to me. I think it's the Columbia location but not sure if my new doctor delivers at both yet. Your baby is beautiful! :)
  • Options
    We delivered there last year, and had the absolute best care from doctor's appointments to delivery and go home.  We chose the hospital for their credits and one of the best NICU units, just incase.  My favorite part is that the nurses actually allowed you to sleep all night, rather than coming in and waking you you constantly to check vitals. I had a normal healthy vaginal delivery and all the care was the best.  They even gave me a Chanel going home gift.  We just found out we are pregnant again with twins, and are doing it again there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"