Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

? for those who BF and their cycles have returned.

I know a lot of people say their milk supply decreases during AF.  Does it decrease before AF shows up or just during?  Mine hasn't returned yet, but the last two days now I have produced a LOT less during my pumping sessions and I can't figure out why.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? for those who BF and their cycles have returned.

• Options
    My supply tanks before and during...it's a good week and a half of a shortage.
  • Options
    Yep, my supply dipped about two weeks before I got my first postpartum period. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yup when I ovulate, during and right after.  I am screwed for about half the month when it comes to pumping.  It can be very frustrating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Before for a number of days and the first 1-2 days of AF
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

imageCTri17:
    Before for a number of days and the first 1-2 days of AF

Me too!

And I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but I feel like my supply comes back with a vengeance when it does! Like, being engorged and leaking for several days before it regulates again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

No change for me.

*** Knocks on wood***

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Despite EBF, my periods came back within 2 months of birth. My supply seemed to tank the week AFTER my period. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"