Multiples
Options

Apparantly I am famous

I work on an Army Base- lots of people here.  Well this women who I have seen before but have no idea what her name is was in the bathroom when I was and goes, are you the one thats pregnant with twins?

Ugh, yes that would be me....

People I never have talked to before have been asking me in the hallway, how are you feeling!  It annoys me.... I know I am horrible.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Apparantly I am famous

• Options
    Haha I get this too.  But I love it :)  Anyways I think it's self-inflicted since I tell everyone I know about it!
  • Options

I get the same thing but I already gave birth. Now it's " you are the one who had twins?"

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I forgot to add, I also get stopped now when I take the twins out. Strangers stop me and look at them and have to comment. It is very nice but hard to get used to for me. But sometimes I do feel like we are famous!
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

The funny thing is it never happened till this morning and then it happened twice.  Apparantly there was a newslater I didn't get a copy of!

• Options
    I had this at one of the hosptials I worked at. Strangers that worked there would constantly come up to me and say "Oh! You're soandso's wife -- you're having the twins!"  My response was usually, "Uh yeah ... who are you and how do you know that?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"