Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Post here if you did the siggy challenge!

I want to see everyone's pics and hear the story behind them.

This was homecoming senior year. This was my best friend and not my date. Lol. His date was a little jealous.

Re: Post here if you did the siggy challenge!

• Options
    Booya!! I don't have a story, it's just a prom date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did it. My prom sucked, my date ditched me the day before grad Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshortyred919:

I want to see everyone's pics and hear the story behind them.

This was homecoming senior year. This was my best friend and not my date. Lol. His date was a little jealous.

LOVE IT!

• Options

This was my junior prom with a good friend of mine.

I didn't go to my senior prom because I was competing at Track States in Long Island.

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

I saw Kerri on Days of Our Lives wearing this dress and had to have it!  I loved that dress---it was short with a black mesh overlay down to the floor...I wore it with 90s chunky white platforms.  I loaned it to a friend in college who "lost" it...I was devastated!

The Boy- He was my boyfriend at the time....by the time the night was over he was no longer my boyfriend--I have no patience for sloppy drunk boys.

• Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Booya!! I don't have a story, it's just a prom date.

You have a story! Who's the dude?

Is that a crazy corsage-type-deal that wraps up your arm?

• Options
    Oye a few things about my pic 1) I am the one in the middle with my mouth hanging open and I have absolutely no recollection as to why 2) My date is not in the pic, he had graduated the year before and we just kinda assumed he would take me but he had turned into a major sleeze ball so I ignored him most of the night 3) My dress cost a grand total of $5.00 :)
  • Options
    My prom date was my boyfriend senior year.  When I moved away for college, we were broken up by Thanksgiving because a friend of mine saw him making out with another girl in his car.  Kinda funny in hindsight, but not at the time!  Stick out tongue
  • Options

imageK8skates:
    Oye a few things about my pic 1) I am the one in the middle with my mouth hanging open and I have absolutely no recollection as to why 2) My date is not in the pic, he had graduated the year before and we just kinda assumed he would take me but he had turned into a major sleeze ball so I ignored him most of the night 3) My dress cost a grand total of $5.00 :)

I saw your reply on another post and TOTALLY knew you were the one that looked like Surprise. Hahaha!

• Options

I'll join you guys on this one.   This was from the Spring formal - 1996  Someone in the picture tagged me in it on FB.  Oddly I look really short in the back row yet I was wearing heels and I'm 5'7 barefoot.  I was amongst giants...or I was standing in a hole. 

A lot of these people are married and have kids, none of us lasted as couples.   Amazing how we have changed.

• Options

I'm the one on the left. I am in 9th grade, we arent dressed up, but this is the only dance I went to.

eta: 1ht, and stupidity. I'm on the right.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options

imagemonj76:
    I'm the one on the left. I am in 9th grade, we arent dressed up, but this is the only dance I went to.

Oh, man, my school would have thrown the book at you for wearing that. Lol.

• Options
    imageshortyred919:

imagemonj76:

Oh, man, my school would have thrown the book at you for wearing that. Lol.

Yeah it was 1990, and they didnt have as many rules as they do now. All the girls wore bikinis and grass skirts and the boys wore trunks. I was not as tall as I looked, my BFF was really short.

Effing crazy people.
  • Options

The year was 1999 and it was my Senior Prom.  My date was a friend who was a year younger than me.  I am not exactly sure how we came about going to this shindig together, but we stayed for about an hour.  That's how long it took to get our picture.

We ended up at some party and drank fuzzy navels.

My hair had pink accents and I thought that I was hot sh!t in my fancy Betsy Johnson dress.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"