Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Any 8+ month LO with no teeth

It been on my mind lately after a trip home a few weeks ago. We went to a play date with 4 other babies and they all had teeth. 1 was exactly a month older then DD and had 8! Anyone else with nothing yet?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any 8+ month LO with no teeth

• Options
    Yup, B will be 9 months on the 24th & no teeth yet.
  • Options
    we have nothing times 3! My Mom was over today telling them she was tired of the gummy smiles and to grow some teeth already! lol. It feels like they have been teething on and off for months! Hopefully we see something soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No teeth here yet! But I can see and feel a white dot on her bottom gum towards the middle so hopefully soon.
  • Options

My baby turns 8 months this week and still has no teeth.  She's had the 'signs' of teething since she was 2 months old, (drooling, nomming ... and more recently low grade fever, diaper rash, increase in poopies), but NO teeth!  I keep thinking that they are all going to grow in at once.  Like one morning, I'll go to pick her up out of her crib, and she'll be staring at me like the Cheshire cat.  lol

• Options
    Yep! Mina Mae is still gummin it with no signs of teeth. It's ok with this nursing momma though!
  • Options
    No teeth here.  He's been teething for months - at a 5 month appointment the pedi said they would be here any day based on his drooling and swollen gums . . . Still nothing.  I feel so bad for him because they have been bothering him forever!
    ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options
    imageChicNotGeek:

My baby turns 8 months this week and still has no teeth.  She's had the 'signs' of teething since she was 2 months old, (drooling, nomming ... and more recently low grade fever, diaper rash, increase in poopies), but NO teeth!  I keep thinking that they are all going to grow in at once.  Like one morning, I'll go to pick her up out of her crib, and she'll be staring at me like the Cheshire cat.  lol

lol!
  • Options
    imageChicNotGeek:

OMG - I have thought the EXACT same thing!

ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options

a week away from 9mths and zero teeth here!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    Nothing at all!!! But he drools so much & has been since he was like 5 months and nothing.  
  • Options
    Mine has no teeth. Guess all babies sprout them when their bodies are ready.
  • Options
    No teeth here yet.  My little girl is still all gums!  It's funny because my other 2 all had teeth by this point...
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options
    My DD also has no teeth.  Although just like a lot to the pp's she has had the signs of teething for months....but still nothing!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"