Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Whats for lunch ladies?!?

I cooked some chicken on the george foreman, then made a homemade chicken, mushroom, onion, bacon bit and of course cheese quesadilla and it was absolutly tasty

=)

Re: Whats for lunch ladies?!?

• Options

I made some black bean chili.  It's so yum!

• Options
    Stupid Salad. - I want something unhealthy! lo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

well I'm just about to have breakfast- Eggs and toast

but lunch will be dinner leftovers.

Red curry with potatoes, carrots, onions and quinoa- in the crockpot with Red curry sauce and light coconut milk with some chicken broth

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    imagelpnw2005:

I cooked some chicken on the george foreman, then made a homemade chicken, mushroom, onion, bacon bit and of course cheese quesadilla and it was absolutly tasty

=)

Thank you, now I will be making quesdillas. Great idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I'm having a Healthy Choice frozen meal.  Yum Yum.

BTW, I miss these posts.  Back on the tri boards we did this every day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Salmon patties (a toddler favorite 'round these parts) and butternut squash.
  • Options
    I'm having breakfast :)! I'm having oatmeal and banana.
  • Options
    leftover meatloaf and red potatoes ......and a coke :)
  • Options
    I'm going old school - and having a turkey sandwich, but I'm going to toast the bread to jazz it up a little!
    DH bought some parmesan tuscan herb Lays, and I'm looking forward to trying those - they smell delish!
    Then I have a pumpkin muffin for afters.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm hoping for one of the food trucks that frequent the area.  We have a taco food truck, lobster roll truck, pizza truck, and a few others.
  • Options

going to Ritzys and getting a salad!  yum-o

• Options
    A co-worker and I do lunch together every day.. yesterday afternoon we decided on KFC, but we've been known to change our minds at the last minute.  LOL
    (c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSamsMom91:

Ohhh i know what i'm making for supper! I love salmon patties and T loves butternut squash. Mmmm, Thanks Samsmom!

• Options
    imagecatycombs:
    imagelpnw2005:

=)

Thank you, now I will be making quesdillas. Great idea!

Hehehehe, I had been craving them...Sooo I kinda just threw everything together and it was really really tasty!  

• Options
    I made a salad with goat cheese, sliced turkey, bacon bits, croutons and a red wine vinegar dressing.
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options
    I have no clue. My options are pizza, pulled pork, or grilled pork.
  • Options
    I have a salad and leftover chili from last night. YUM!
  • Options
    hmdhmd member
    I had a pb sandwich and pretzels.  Blah.  I am punishing myself for getting a parking ticket yesterday.  : ( 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBrandi_Boggs:

imageSamsMom91:

Ohhh i know what i'm making for supper! I love salmon patties and T loves butternut squash. Mmmm, Thanks Samsmom!

You're welcome! It was tasty, too....Sam ate two himself! He also ate a cup of squash, asked for peas (ate a cup of those), then a cup of oranges, and finally a pudding cup! Good grief! That's my skinny child who I worry doesn't eat enough! What an epic lunch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"