2nd Trimester

It feels like someone is stabbing me in the back...

I keep getting a super sharp pain in my upper back right underneith my right shoulder blade. 

Is this normal?? Is anyone else having this kind of pain??  Any thoughts on how to stop it?!?!

Re: It feels like someone is stabbing me in the back...

• Sounds like a muscle spasm or strain...like maybe you slept on it funny or twisted wierd?

It might help to have someone massage it out a bit to relax the muscles. A warm compress might do the same.

• Maybe it's a muscle cramp in a weird place? Try drinking a couple big glasses of water and taking some calcium.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • If it's when you move, it could definitely be a muscle spasm. But whenever I get a UTI my back can hurt (where your kidneys are). Just pay close attention when you pee, if it hurts or is really dark colored you might want to make sure your not getting a UTI.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Probably a muscle spasm, but if it happens again ask your doctor. It reminds me of a gall bladder attack :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"