Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Happy 8 months to my LO and the other Dec 17th babies!

I can't believe they are growing so quickly. My LO is crawling now. Scary if you saw my post last night she has already fallen down two steps. Luckily I was able to get to her before she fell even more. She will pull herself up if I giver her my hands but really hasn't done it on the couch or her bed yet. She says dada although I don't think she knows what is means and she just non stops smiles and giggles and melts my heart. What are the other Dec 17th babies doing?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy 8 months to my LO and the other Dec 17th babies!

• Options

*gulp* I can't believe they're 8 months already!  LO has started crawling, but it more interested in standing and pushing his toys!!!!!!  Oh my goodness!!!  He says 'dada' , 'baba' and he waves.  Oh, he also likes to say mmmmmba...lol!!!!  He's been pulling up to stand since 4th of July weekend.

I'm just a bundle of emotions because time is going by so fast!  I told him at 5:10am this morning that he was officially 8 months!

• Options
    My DD won't officially be 8 months until 8:20pm :) She is crawling, babbling constantly, and she is getting her first tooth! I can't believe how fast the past 8 months have gone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot about waving my LO is doing that now too and I love it. I guess my LO isn't officially 8 months yet. Not until 9:54am
  • Options
    Oooooooooh...and let's not forget the 2 top teeth he's getting.  He got his first tooth just before he turned 7 months...now he's getting his first top tooth now.
  • Options
    Party!!!
  • Options
    Yep, 8 months ago right now I was checking into the hospital!  Crazy how fast it's flown by.  DD is saying "dada" but also because she can, not because she's calling DH!  She is just starting to put weight on her legs when we hold her, and she's not crawling yet, but soon!  Also no teeth.  She's the happiest baby.  Right now she's sitting on the floor playing saying "Dadadadadada" over and over in this soft, sweet little voice!  Love!
  • Options

Im shocked theres so many 12/17 babies! :)  I have til 5:39 pm til hes 8 months.  I cant beleive it either!!!!

• Options

Oh yea and she has two bottom teeth came in on 4th of July

• Options

Happy 8 months to our babies! It makes me want to cry.

DD isn't crawling yet but is sure trying! She's finally mastered the pincer grasp & drinking from a straw. And she has her two bottom teeth, but no others. She's starting to try to pull up too!

I'll post her 8 month pic later after I take it! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"