Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What's the fastest way to swaddle?

AJ sleeps so much better swaddled, but doesn't care for the process for sure! We use the Miracle Blanket (takes a minute to do and he often freaks the whole time) and SwaddleMes (which we don't love because he can slip his arms out, but they're faster than the Miracle Blankets). And we've used just receiving blankets, but he gets his arm out of them a lot.

Should I try the Halo Sleep Sack? What product do you use (or technique, if just a blanket?)

Re: What's the fastest way to swaddle?

• Options
    just as i mastered the blanket...she got too long and her feet pop out :(  i swear by swaddle me...u just need to practice tusking the arms
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm another SwaddleMe fan.  I cinch that thing down tight!  LO has never broken out of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves the Miracle Blanket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    The halos work great so long as you don't have a long or big kid.  I'm able to use them for the first 2 months with DD#1 (she was 95% for height since birth) and probably this DD as well but then have to use the miracle blanket.  The halos are good as well as wearable blankets so if  you find a sale it's a good buy.  The halos are also harder for strong LOs to get out of.
  • Options
    We have the Woombie and I don't think anything else could be faster. You literally just zip LO up in it but it's so snug that it swaddles them. It's won a lot of awards too, from what I understand. This might work well for you guys!
  • Options

imagejennyfromblock:
    We have the Woombie and I don't think anything else could be faster. You literally just zip LO up in it but it's so snug that it swaddles them. It's won a lot of awards too, from what I understand. This might work well for you guys!

This! There is also one called Swaddle Pod by Kiddoptamus which is cheaper but only fits up until 12lbs. These are amazing! Cooper could get out of any blanket and with this he has never slept better. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • Options
    Definitely try the Halo SleepSack Swaddle!  LOVE it!  It's very fast and easy to get a nice tight swaddle, plus safer then loose blankets.  The Halo ones have an inverted zipper, which really makes diaper changes easier - I never had to unswaddle him during the night.   
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Halo Sleep Sack Swaddles were faster than the SwaddleMes but DS seemed to always be able to get out of them. Or they would ride up over his face from all his wiggling and we were constantly pulling it down. We prefer the SwaddleMes now even though diaper changes are not as easy.
  • Options
    We use a soothe time snooze wrap from BRU. It has worked very well.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"