Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

lets keep the important ?s going

What age do you think your LO will discover their genitals in a feel good manner...(I'm really curious about this one!)

this is not thinking in a weird sexual way but in a normal baby developmental way

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: lets keep the important ?s going

• Options
    I'm thinking about 1 year old

• Options

I don't know.

Five?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brixton plays with his junk every chance he gets...he will pull on his balls and flick his penis...kinda makes me uncomfortable
  • Options
    Wait, I'm confused by the edit. In a sexual-ish way, or just in a "hey look what I found" way?
  • Options

I think my DS was about a year or so. He's 3 now and very aware of them, and so are the rest of our family.

DD has reached her hand down there, but only once and she didn't seem too interested.

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:

I don't know.

Five?

Really!  I think genital touch happens sooner usually!  By 3-5 play can incorporate these things! Normally! For real.

• Options
    I also think around the one year mark. DD already does funny little humping motions when she's hugging me lol
  • Options
    My nephew is 2.5 and he is madly in love with his penis! He constantly pulls it out in public and rubs it like its a silkie way creepy LOL and he has been doing it for about a year now.
  • Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Wait, I'm confused by the edit. In a sexual-ish way, or just in a "hey look what I found" way?

Right, sorry, I should have said ETA! for that too.  I mean in a more like, hey, I found this and it's really nifty way.  I was thinking it started, with all due innocence in the body, around somewhere beyond 1 but where IDK.

• Options
    imagediana.filipi:

imagesleepingbeauty825:

Right, sorry, I should have said ETA! for that too.  I mean in a more like, hey, I found this and it's really nifty way.  I was thinking it started, with all due innocence in the body, around somewhere beyond 1 but where IDK.

Well then I definitely change my answer. I think maybe around 18m or two years?
  • Options

I have no idea!  According to my MIL, DH's hands were in his diaper from about 2 months old until, well... what day is it?

Bean hasn't discovered his beans yet...

• Options
    imageablou:

I have no idea!  According to my MIL, DH's hands were in his diaper from about 2 months old until, well... what day is it?

ROFL what about his frank?!

• Options
    imagemurfygirl:
    imageablou:

Nope.  According to Bean, Frank is just one of the (Seven Brides for) Seven Brothers!  Yes.  My baby watches musicals.  And I'm fine with it.

• Options
    imageablou:
    imagemurfygirl:
    imageablou:

Nope.  According to Bean, Frank is just one of the (Seven Brides for) Seven Brothers!  Yes.  My baby watches musicals.  And I'm fine with it.

I LOVE that movie AB! 

• Options

Well isn't this a weird question for me to jump boards on...But, since I have a funny story..

I was visiting family for our twin niece and nephew's 5th b-day. Our nephew kept grabbing himself and his mom said, "Luke, do you need to use the bathroom?" and he said, "No, I just like holding my penis".  She and I just looked at each other and said, well, at least he is honest!

• Options
    imagejenfurleigh:

Well isn't this a weird question for me to jump boards on...But, since I have a funny story..

I was visiting family for our twin niece and nephew's 5th b-day. Our nephew kept grabbing himself and his mom said, "Luke, do you need to use the bathroom?" and he said, "No, I just like holding my penis".  She and I just looked at each other and said, well, at least he is honest!

tehehehe

• Options

imagemurfygirl:
    My nephew is 2.5 and he is madly in love with his penis! He constantly pulls it out in public and rubs it like its a silkie way creepy LOL and he has been doing it for about a year now.

This continues into manhood.

On a side note:

My two nephews (ages 3 and 4) were playing in the mud outside.  To come in the house they had to remove their swim trunks.  When I got to the back door to let them in the house they were sword fighting.  Seriously.  "This is my pee-pee."  "This is my pee-pee."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"