Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

So.effen.tired

LO didn't STTN on Saturday, and then I kept waking up last night, once with a terrible migraine.

My headache is gone, but I am soo effen tired from all of the drugs that I had to take for it.  Can't wait for this day to be over.

Re: So.effen.tired

• Options
    Oh no...I'm sorry!  Well...I know those feelings myself.  Hopefully both of you will sleep well tonight!
  • Options
    I had to start seeing a neurologist my migraines started becoming so frequent due to lack of sleep. Now that we let LO CIO, he's started STTN & now I can't go into a deep sleep and still wake up with a headache. I can't win for losing. I called my neuro today for a sleeping pill rx. I hope this helps. I'm tired of taking meds too. I can't way for this stage to end myself. Hang in there Mom. Good luck to you!  Hopefully you'll get some relief soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageYPF2010:
    I had to start seeing a neurologist my migraines started becoming so frequent due to lack of sleep. Now that we let LO CIO, he's started STTN & now I can't go into a deep sleep and still wake up with a headache. I can't win for losing. I called my neuro today for a sleeping pill rx. I hope this helps. I'm tired of taking meds too. I can't way for this stage to end myself. Hang in there Mom. Good luck to you!  Hopefully you'll get some relief soon.

Yeah, I'm a patient at the Diamond Headache Clinic in Chicago.  I've got meds coming out of my ears for migraine, and nothing seems to help right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"