Cincinnati Babies
Options

Baby Memory Books

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a cute baby memory book?  I'm looking for something that lets you add photos and has a lot of fill-in-the blank stuff (baby weight, name, first time smile, etc etc etc).  I am not a crafty person.  My child will probably never have a gorgeous scrapbook.  I'm hoping I can do this for her :)

I saw a few on Amazon.com but since I can't see them in person, I'm having a hard time deciding.  Of course there were a few on Etsy, but the ones I like cost 65.00 (too much for right now).

Thanks for any input :)

Re: Baby Memory Books

• Options
    I bought a memory book, but like so many others, rarely fill it out. Instead I bought a journal for him that I keep by my bed and can write whenever he does something cute or special. This has worked great for me because I can write about what I think is important instead of filling in the blank about teeth. I write in it quite often. Have you checked barnes and noble, they had a big selection of memory books.
  • Options
    I have the Humble Bumbles Baby Journal which has space for all the things you mentioned and more. You can find it on Amazon or at Barnes & Noble.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom has been looking for one for me - she said Hallmark has several nice ones!
  • Options
    My mom bought me one from Hallmark.  It is really cute and I think it was around $40.  It even has places to put pictures.
  • Options
    I think I'm getting one from Target - it's the Carter's Just One Year brand.  They have it hanging on a hook in the baby section (every Target I've been in has it facing the "main" aisle).  It's $15.  I want something very very basic, too, because I know I won't keep up with anything else!  I haven't been able to find it on their website, though, so you'd have to check it out in the store.  (you are able to flip through it)
  • Options

Thanks so much for these tips - I'm definitely going to check out B&N, Target, and Halmark. 

I wish I had the discipline to write in a journal - but since I was a kid, it never happened.  I think I'll just have to fill in the blanks!

• Options

I have a great baby book that my mom had bought me from Hallmark.  I also purchased a birthday book from Amazon that is super cute....I hope DS feels the same way!!!  :-)

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Birthday-Book-Keepsake-Journal/dp/0307342301/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282045691&sr=8-3

Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"