Multiples
Options

baby book for twins?

Just realized the only thing I don't have yet are baby books.  I did recieve calendars with stickers for milestones but I want real baby books too.  Did you MoM's use two seperate books?  Or do they have twin ones?  Where did you get them?  TIA
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: baby book for twins?

• Options
    I found the book simply called " Twins!"  on amazon.com and bought it according to some great reviews it got. I am almost done reading the book and it has a ton of great insight and advice in it. I recommend it!
  • Options

just get 2 - that way you can give them each their own when they are grown. It's a total PITA to fill out the same stuff 2x's - but I'm glad they have their own.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejanabelle3:
    I found the book simply called " Twins!"  on amazon.com and bought it according to some great reviews it got. I am almost done reading the book and it has a ton of great insight and advice in it. I recommend it!

I meant baby memory books.  I have more twin parenting type books than I have room for :)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I did the same as Goldie. I got 2 baby books so each child has their own. I never shared a baby book with my sisters, so they shouldn't either. The books are not twin specific so I bought ones with room for a lot of writing and add things in about their sister and their relationship.
  • Options

I found a great book designed especially for twins (and you do need to get one per baby) on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Twice-Upon-Time-Twins-Memories/dp/0972467629/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281879967&sr=1-1

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    I got each baby their own book because I am sure someday they will each want to take their own and if there was only one that wouldn't work.  My MIL got us one called Twice Upon a Time.  It's cute but we only have one.  I think I will probably get another one so they each can have their own of that as well.  
  • Options
    i got 3 books!!! total PITA.... i just worked on it today! but, soooo worth it! i know they'll each want their own someday!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"