Looking for a snack tray/bar for my Maclaren Techno XLR — The Bump
Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Looking for a snack tray/bar for my Maclaren Techno XLR

Does anyone know if one exists that will fit this stroller? I love the stroller but wish there was a spot to place a snack and his cup

Re: Looking for a snack tray/bar for my Maclaren Techno XLR

• I haven't had any luck finding one. I have the same stroller. I even called Maclaren and it's not something they offer, which is unbelievable to me. I did find this (http://www.amazon.com/SafeFit-53002-Safefit-Snack-Grey/dp/B0030DG4OU/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_0). I'm thinking about ordering when it comes back in stock.

ETA: I just found this same product at toysrus.com. It got great reviews and one specifically noted that it fits maclaren strollers. I will be ordering it tonight!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have one. I think it fits, but I have never used it so I can't say for sure. I can look at it later if T ever goes to sleep. It's in her closet. 
  • We have a Maclaren and have that snack holder... it works really well!

I fell in love with the Maclaren but was nervous because I couldn't find a snack tray for it. Then I saw this (and actually tried it in the store) and it works perfectly. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know, but bought my techno from a store in Boca called Strolling In Style.   The owner is a very knowledgeable mom and would definitely know and most likely stock the snack tray that fits. I think she even has free shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards