Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

LOL

Hey Jonnygurl--what, no welcoming back party?  Stick out tongue  Thanks for the Oscar post--that was kind of funny, in a sick sort of beat-an-obvious-dead-horse kind of way.  I did laugh, by the way.  I expected to catch some crap.  It was actually less than I expected.     

Seriously ladies, I had a PMS day a couple of weeks ago.  My posts had been stalked, taken to other boards, made fun of, etc.  It got old and on that particular day, I had just had enough.  I stay home with my kids, I use the Bump as an escape during the day while kids are napping.  There's no reason for me to quit something that is fun for me at times.  I know that now. 

If I "annoyed" people by doing a GBCB, I do apologize.  Please accept it.  It would be nice if I could post my advice and chat here without catching a bunch of hooey. 

Re: LOL

• Options
    I'm glad you are back, you are not the only bumpie who has GBCB and came back. Love the new siggy pic :)
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

You know how I feel about GBCBers who come back, but since I "don't belong" on this board anyway, I'll give you a pass. Wink Do it again, though...!

*motorboats for good measure*

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

You know how I feel about GBCBers who come back, but since I "don't belong" on this board anyway, I'll give you a pass. Wink Do it again, though...!

I had a brain fart.  I admit it.  I think everytime I see a GBCBer that they'll be back because if they have to announce it, they're not ready to leave.  I knew that about myself, but I was over the edge that day.  Eh...live and learn. 

• Options
    Gald you are back.  you have an adoring family pic on siggy too...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSamsMom91:
    imageNastyAnnie:

I had a brain fart.  I admit it.  I think everytime I see a GBCBer that they'll be back because if they have to announce it, they're not ready to leave.  I knew that about myself, but I was over the edge that day.  Eh...live and learn. 

I understand. When TT first showed up (yes, I meant 2 Ts, for those 6-9ers who will have no clue what I'm talking about) I thought about GBCBing, very seriously. I talked about it with Bun. The idea that someone on the internet hated me so much that they would assume I was lying about the truly traumatic things that happened to Jack and me during and immediately after pregnancy really bothered me. But then I realized, if I GBCBd, they won.

And I really hate to lose. Wink

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageSamsMom91:
    imageNastyAnnie:

I understand. When TT first showed up (yes, I meant 2 Ts, for those 6-9ers who will have no clue what I'm talking about) I thought about GBCBing, very seriously. I talked about it with Bun. The idea that someone on the internet hated me so much that they would assume I was lying about the truly traumatic things that happened to Jack and me during and immediately after pregnancy really bothered me. But then I realized, if I GBCBd, they won.

And I really hate to lose. Wink

I love you Annie.  I do.  And I wish I lived closer to you when you were going through all of that stuff during your pregnancy/immediately thereafter.  I know exactly what you were feeling and it's terrifying.  Having experienced much of what you went through, I feel like there are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.  That's one of them.  Anyone who had talked to you knew that you weren't lying.  

• Options

imageSamsMom91:
    I love you Annie.  I do.  And I wish I lived closer to you when you were going through all of that stuff during your pregnancy/immediately thereafter.  I know exactly what you were feeling and it's terrifying.  Having experienced much of what you went through, I feel like there are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.  That's one of them.  Anyone who had talked to you knew that you weren't lying.  

I love you tooooo. And I appreciate it. This is why you are "one of us". Wink

• Options
    I've always liked you, Samsmom. So I'm glad you're back! I'm a SAHM too, so I get how you might not want to give up such a fun hobby. :-) I love and look forward to my Bump time each day, even though I choose not to post very often due to privacy. So carry on, I say!
  • Options

Welcome back. I knew you'd be back. Wink

<3<3<3

• Options
    I'm glad you're back, I missed you. :)<3

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    imageshortyred919:

<3<3<3

Everyone knew she'd be back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSamsMom91:

Hey Jonnygurl--what, no welcoming back party?  Stick out tongue  Thanks for the Oscar post--that was kind of funny, in a sick sort of beat-an-obvious-dead-horse kind of way.  I did laugh, by the way.  I expected to catch some crap.  It was actually less than I expected.     

Seriously ladies, I had a PMS day a couple of weeks ago.  My posts had been stalked, taken to other boards, made fun of, etc.  It got old and on that particular day, I had just had enough.  I stay home with my kids, I use the Bump as an escape during the day while kids are napping.  There's no reason for me to quit something that is fun for me at times.  I know that now. 

If I "annoyed" people by doing a GBCB, I do apologize.  Please accept it.  It would be nice if I could post my advice and chat here without catching a bunch of hooey. 

Left HugRight Hug

Party!!!

is that better?  but, seriously....i always respected you, you always had good advice and i have backed you up in the past as you have for me.  but for you to come on and say that you wrote to the mods to delete your account and on and on........was lame.  you said so yourself you weren't really going to leave for good so then why post it?  for people to tell you not to go? for reassurance that there are other bumpies that support you?  there are hundreds of women on these boards, some will like what you have to say and some won't...that is just the way it is. 

TB is an outlet for everyone, we all come for support and entertainment and to have questions answered but if you want to take a break,  take one and when you want to come back, come back. the whole GBCB is just kind of ridiculous.....you know what i mean?

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:
    imageSamsMom91:

Left HugRight Hug

Party!!!

is that better?  but, seriously....i always respected you, you always had good advice and i have backed you up in the past as you have for me.  but for you to come on and say that you wrote to the mods to delete your account and on and on........was lame.  you said so yourself you weren't really going to leave for good so then why post it?  for people to tell you not to go? for reassurance that there are other bumpies that support you?  there are hundreds of women on these boards, some will like what you have to say and some won't...that is just the way it is. 

TB is an outlet for everyone, we all come for support and entertainment and to have questions answered but if you want to take a break,  take one and when you want to come back, come back. the whole GBCB is just kind of ridiculous.....you know what i mean?

Yes
  • Options

If you have serious PMS, stay away from the Bump. It's like getting drunk and bumping.

I think ANYONE who GBCBs is annoying. I don't care who it is. If you need to get away, leave. Then come back.

If I remember correctly, when you GBCBed you said the board wasn't snarky enough. Is it now? Because it is now and most of us hate it again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imagecatycombs:

If you have serious PMS, stay away from the Bump. It's like getting drunk and bumping.

I think ANYONE who GBCBs is annoying. I don't care who it is. If you need to get away, leave. Then come back.

If I remember correctly, when you GBCBed you said the board wasn't snarky enough. Is it now? Because it is now and most of us hate it again.

and this.  thank you caty for reminding me, because SM i think you also said that you were tired of people being fake and sick of all of the puppies & rainbows.  so here we all are today saying it like it is, and is it really better?  there was a lot of ugliness that came out on this board today, and i am kind of craving some P&R right now....

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

Alright....let me jump in for a second. I did actually e-mail the Bump Gods to delete my account, and that's the God's honest truth. I was not lying about that, and I sent that e-mail before I wrote the GBCB. I don't know if it was a subconscious slip or whatever, but I sent the e-mail to membersupport@theNEXT.com, not the NEST. Duh. Like I said, must have been a subconscious desire to not really leave.

I deserve the crap I get for doing a GBCB. Whenever I read them, I always think the person will be back and I've said this on this board before.

Ever feel like you're so misunderstood you're backed into a corner?  That's where I was at last week.  I would never have a problem with true puppies and rainbows, but that's not what I was experiencing.  It wasn't that I wanted to be snarky--I wanted those that were stalking my posts, posting them on other boards, one-starring and all that nonsense to just call me out to my face if they had a problem with me.  After reading some of the responses and opinions of me, I kind of felt like I had nothing further to offer the board.  The GBCB had nothing to do with being told not to go and everything to do with "I don't think I'm welcome anymore and it's best not to ruffle any more feathers." 

Hope that clears some things up, if anyone cares.  If you guys move on, I'll move on.  Again, I apologize.

• Options
    imageCheekie4:
    imageshortyred919:

<3<3<3

Everyone knew she'd be back.

One last thing....Cheekie, I think we both agree that we can't stand one another. I have nothing further to say to you in that regard. How about we just agree to not respond to each other's posts? We'll never have anything nice to say to one another anyway.
  • Options
    I never really knew you well SM, but I'm glad you're back. You seem very nice and I love looking at pictures of your adorable boys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"