Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

and another fffc

View Raw Image' src="https://i34.tinypic.com/sbpj41.jpg" width=445 height=300>
photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: and another fffc

• Options

OMG!  This is great!

You know when the MIL police get here they're gonna tear you a new one, don't you?

• Options

LOL!!! Love it!

My MIL gets me jewelry and I never wear it. It's large gawdy pieces that go with nothing I own and it's her style not mine. DH just laughs after they leave and asks what's next in the collection.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never wear my engagement ring because it is too much jewelry but I wear it when my mil is here lol

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    Good for you!! - I love it!
  • Options
    JG! i love you more and more
  • Options
    I skip cleaning the rings. I go straight to making out with him in front of her.
  • Options

imageshortyred919:
    I skip cleaning the rings. I go straight to making out with him in front of her.

You rock!!

• Options

imageroxstarrgirl:
    y'all wanna hear something icky? A girl I work with has major issues with her MIL (one being that her MIL hoards Baby Magic lotion and wears in constantly, so she smells over powering, but that's a whole different story...). Her MIL had FIL go out and buy the exact same ring as this girl's wedding/engagement ring set to replace MIL's original wedding set for an anniversary. It's exactly the same, from the same place, but the kicker is, the girl's DH designed it, so the only other person with this ring is the MIL. Creepy, no?

I'd be PISSED!!! How irresponsible of the jeweler to sell another of a one of a kind ring without the designer"s permission.

Mommy to Evelyn Clare born 6/23/07, Ryan Hansen born 12/10/09, and Charlotte Nicole born 11/1/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"