Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

my FFFC

A girl at my work just had a baby & she decided to only work part time...I'm so jealous of her & went home & cried!

I'm happy for her, but I am super jealous & I can't help it!

Re: my FFFC

• Options
    Aw, sweetheart.  This made me sad :-(
  • Options
    Oh Misty! I'm so sorry! I know how badly you want to be home with Emerson!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My BFF gets to stay home and for whatever reason DH and I just can't seem to get it together and make that work for us.  It's been three months since I've been back to work but I still cry at least once a week :(  I'm so insanely jealous it hurts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hear ya! One of my co- workders just decided to not come back and be a SAHM- I am super jealous-

I would love to work part time or stay at home-

• Options
    I totally feel your pain. I've been back at work since February and I hate coming to work so much now. I just "survive" the day, but I don't enjoy my job at all. I'm miserable and just want to fast-forward the day to be home with Jaiden. I want to be a SAHM so so so bad, and I, too, cry at least twice a week about it. Crying
  • Options
    awww, hugs Misty!!
  • Options
    I cry almost every day that I can't be home with DS, especially because he won't take a bottle and isn't gaining enough weight. 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

imageMarthaP18:
    I totally feel your pain. I've been back at work since February and I hate coming to work so much now. I just "survive" the day, but I don't enjoy my job at all. I'm miserable and just want to fast-forward the day to be home with Jaiden. I want to be a SAHM so so so bad, and I, too, cry at least twice a week about it. Crying

Girl I feel ya!

I don't know if I could make it staying home full time, but part time would be my dream!!!

on a happier note...Emerson kept giving me kisses all night last night!  She knew I needed some love!  Too bad she only let me sleep for 3 hours last night though!  LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"