South Carolina Babies

lowcountry moms- formula, cereal, baby food for sale!

Hi fellow mammas!!  I am selling lots of baby food, rice cereal, and formula.  Everything is unopened.  My son just turned one and is not eating/drinking any of this anymore! Please respond to this post and PM me if you are interested in any of it!  Please feel free to forward to family and friends! Thanks!! 

21 (12.6oz) cans of Nutramigen Lipid powder formula- best if used by dates range from Dec. 2010-2011

8 (single serving packets) of Enfamil Lipil with Iron- best if used by Jan. 2010

1 day supply of parents choice formula powder

1 container (1 Qt) of Similac Neosure formula- best if used by May 2011 

2 Similac Insomil Advance powder formula cans- best if used by dates range Oct. 11 to Feb. 12

1 Similac Advance powder formula 12.9oz can- best if used by Nov. 2012

2 containers (one 25.7oz and one smaller container) of Enfamil Lipil powder- best if used by dates have passed (May and July 2010)-no charge 

9 boxes of Beechnut Rice Cereal- best if used by dates range Aug. 2011 to Oct. 2011

2 boxes of Beechnut Mixed fruit cereal- best if used by dates range from Oct. 2010-Jan. 2011

6 boxes Gerber rice cereal- best if used by May 2011-June 2011

1 box Gerber Oatmeal- best if used by Dec. 2010

1 box Gerber Mixed grain- best if used by Feb. 11

1 box Gerber Barley- best if used by Oct. 2010

Baby food jars (Gerber and Beechnut- some DHA and organic- but most are regular):  Stage 2- 147 jars Stage 3- 9 jars 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"