Philadelphia Babies
Options

new mom exercise class?

Hi Everyone,

I'm still in my first trimester, but I'm already researching new mom exercise classes!  I found the posting below online... has anyone done anything like this before?  it sounds great!  I hope they do it again next year when i am eligible for it!

New Mom Bootcamp Exercise Class
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM     
Join other moms of 3-12 month old babies for a weekly workout with a strength and conditioning coach while your new baby happily naps, plays, or cries under the care of babysitter who will be located only steps away from you should you need, or want, to look in. Our coach will work with you to help you reach your personal fitness goals both during his once a week session and by teaching you how to exercise in the few minutes you may have at home! Light breakfast, coffee, & tea, included. Moms with babies older than 12 months are welcome to register for our waiting list. You will be contacted on September 7 if there is an opening for you and your child. Registration open until September 7.
Time:
09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Expected Attendance: 15 maximum
1920 Skippack Pike,
Blue Bell, PA, 19422,
Phone: 610-275-8797,
programdirector@tbibluebell.org
https://www.tbibluebell.org

Re: new mom exercise class?

• Options

THANK YOU for posting that!  I used to go to Curves on Germantown Pike in East Norriton and one of the women who worked there did a "Mommy & Me" workout I think at the Montgomery Mall.  I'm due in January and wanted to look into something in my area that would be a great workout and that I could incorporate my child with so I'm keeping this info and hopefully they will have something around April when my LO will be 3 months.  This will be my first child so clearly I've never done anything like this but I think something like this will be a good jump back into a normal workout routine - I also belong to LA Fitneess but they don't have anything like this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You can also check and see if there is a Stroller Strides class near you -

www.strollerstrides.com

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"