Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

so who else has a DD sporting a girl mullet? PIP

P has a serious mullet, her bald spot in the back is almost all grown in but the hair below that spot has gotten really long....i could give her pigtails but the one day i did she looked like such a big girl.  Sad

i don't want to cut it yet, but i am not sure that it is going to even out if i don't.  what are you doing with your DD's hair?  just headbands and barrettes?

a pic of her mullet:

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: so who else has a DD sporting a girl mullet? PIP

• Options

DD's hair is getting way too long.  I think we are going to have to get a hair cut soon. Her bangs keep falling in her face. Unfortunately, she finds the bows we put in her hair,  pulls them out, and sticks them in her mouth. I am scared she will end up choking on one, so I havent been putting them in lately.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We sport the curly mowhawk-thick and curly in the top center and straight and thin on the sides.  Barrettes and headbands everyday for us.
    BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
    BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
    BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not Leighton,....she still hardly has any hair...but it IS growing..lol
  • Options
    imagemysonya:

DD's hair is getting way too long.  I think we are going to have to get a hair cut soon. Her bangs keep falling in her face. Unfortunately, she finds the bows we put in her hair,  pulls them out, and sticks them in her mouth. I am scared she will end up choking on one, so I havent been putting them in lately.

this is why i stopped using them too.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    I wish I could contribute, but like slmcronelaw, Emma is BALD! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    We're still sporting the old man look - she's pretty bald on top, but has a nice ring of hair around the back.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

P has a serious mullet, her bald spot in the back is almost all grown in but the hair below that spot has gotten really long....i could give her pigtails but the one day i did she looked like such a big girl.  Sad

i don't want to cut it yet, but i am not sure that it is going to even out if i don't.  what are you doing with your DD's hair?  just headbands and barrettes?

a pic of her mullet:

wow!! I can't get over how long her hair is back there!!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Adeline actually is sporting the reverse mullet. Party in the front! She has long hair, like I can put it in a ponytail long up top and on the sides, but the back is short. Not bald, just short. Every week the sides and top grow in more, but not the back. I will try to find a pic.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    I love P's Mullet! So effing cute! Just don't dye it or you will have a baby skunk on your hands! hehehehe
    AnniversaryPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Tegan has a mullet as well, but it's not quite as long or thick as P's mullet. However, her hair is almost to her eyes in the front and since they won't let her wear a hair clip at daycare (choking hazard, with which I completely agree!), we're probably going to have to trim her bangs soon.

DH is completely against her getting a haircut before she's a year old, but he might just have to get over it pretty soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageitkatydid:
    I love P's Mullet! So effing cute! Just don't dye it or you will have a baby skunk on your hands! hehehehe

i don't have to dye it!! it is already growing in lighter than what she was born with--she already had her roots done!!  my stylish little trendsetter!! 

• Options
    I love it! I can't believe how long it is. Tagan has hair but definitely not that long!
  • Options
    imagesuperaunt:
    imagejonnygurl76:

a pic of her mullet:

wow!! I can't get over how long her hair is back there!!

i know!!  see what i mean? LOL

• Options
    OK JG-after seeing this I must recommend you give in and get P a haircut!
  • Options

imagecerad5:
    Adeline actually is sporting the reverse mullet. Party in the front! She has long hair, like I can put it in a ponytail long up top and on the sides, but the back is short. Not bald, just short. Every week the sides and top grow in more, but not the back. I will try to find a pic.

This is Jessie Rose...it doesn't seem like the hair on the back of her head is growing, but her sides and top are growing like crazy!

Jessie Rose was born on 01/26/10 at 37wks, she weighed 7.9lbs and was 19" long! Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    oh my gosh I LOVE her!!
  • Options

P does not have a mullet, she's too cute for that. She has so much hair. Emma hardly has any. Not even enough for a barrette or headband. I keep waiting for her hair to come in. It's enough to cover her head right now.

• Options

imageNikibug:
    OK JG-after seeing this I must recommend you give in and get P a haircut!

Yeah, I agree.  She's too cute to have a mullet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"