Missouri Babies

Seamstress Baby Bedding Recommedations

I'm having a tough time finding reasonable baby bedding I like and am going to look into getting a bumper and skirt made.  Any recommendations for someone who would be able to do this in the KC area? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket

Re: Seamstress Baby Bedding Recommedations

• I had my daughters bedding custom made at USA baby off of 105th?? and metcalf. It was pretty reasonable. I only spent $40 more thatn I would have spent on a her bedding.

They had tons of books with swatches to choose from and also different styles of bumper, skirts and covers.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know any seamstresses, but a friend just found a bedding set w/mobile, valance, bumper, crib skirt, etc. at Children's Orchard for $50. It might be worth checking out some consignment shops or sales (you can find a list at consignmentmommies.com) for something in your price range. I've seen bedding sets at every consignment sale I've been to.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My neighbor, Jill, is very talented and does this type of work. I don't think her website is totally set up yet but would have her contact info -www.poshtotdesigns.com. Definitely worth checking out!
  • I'm a big fan of the website Etsy.  It is a marketplace for handmade items.  You'll find a ton of different baby bedding options there in a lot of different price ranges. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"