Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Anybody from Denver?

I have questions!  We are planning a vacation and I have some questions for ya.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody from Denver?

• Options
    How can I help you? Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

• Options

Is the public transportation, mainly the lightrail system any good?  Can we avoid renting a car in the city?  Would we be able to get from the airport to downtown without too much hassle, especially with DS?  If yes, will they be freezing in November or do they have heat?  All a lot of random questions, that I realize people probably may not have the answer to.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You will have to either rent a car or take a taxi from the airport into the city. Unfortunately, light rail does not go out to the airport as of yet. The bus system is really great though. If you are staying in a hotel, you can call them and ask if they have a shuttle to/from the airport. Some will also provide transportation to/from attractions, like the Art or History Museums.

It will depend on where you are going. If you are staying in the downtown area or south, you can pretty much take a bus/light rail anywhere. There are also shuttles, especially along 16th Street, that run pretty consistently to light rail stations. The light rail cars are like buses, so while they won't be freezing I would still put LO in layers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

• Options
    Thank you, thank you!  That answered a lot of my questions
  • Options
    No problem! Enjoy Denver, are you visiting family? God knows I'd rather be in Tuscon in November! Wink

Our family is complete!

• Options

lol.  Well I would MUCH rather be there right now!  It was at least 105 when DS and I came home from babytime at the library.  We were actually coming up to go to a Broncos game, with a quick stop to visit family as well.

• Options

Kickass! We are incredibly stereotypical Denverites and are in love with the Broncos. Big Smile I love that you listed it before visiting family, lol! Have fun!

PS Ick to 105. I'm sure AZ is pretty but GAH that's hot!

Our family is complete!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"