Nebraska Babies

Newborn Portrait Photography

Hi everyone, I'm starting this post to find out what all of you think and, feel, about the newborn portraits being offered at Methodist Omaha and St. Elizabeth's Lincoln.  It appears there are some who are unhappy with the quality of images, prices, and service they received by the current provider there - Charley's Angels Photography.

I am not affiliated with the company at all - just want to open discussion so myself and others who may be considering Charley's Angels can be informed.

If you have had experience with them (yourself or, someone you know even) please leave a post describing in detail.  Feel free to send a private message if you're uncomfortable with leaving a public post.  :)

Thanks so much!

Re: Newborn Portrait Photography

• Someone I work with went to the new Womens Hospital in Omaha and they got the pictures. They turned out wonderful. I was a tad jealous that she was able to get those done. I dont know much more about them since I wont be able to go to the women's hospital (unless my water breaks while Im at the drill hall but I doubt it). But the pictures were wonderful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Personally I think that they are better than the traditional isolette pics the hospitals do but I still think they are poor quality, have horrible backgrounds in terms of you can see they are draping a white sheet on a pillow type thing, etc. Basically they look like someone is "trying" to do good photography but have no clue what they are doing. There's no editing either, or at least it doesn't show. I feel like they are doing a job where yes, they are better than the traditional pics so moms are looking at them while they are in a tired, vulnerable state in the hospital and wanting to buy them at an outrageous price!. This is just my opinion and the pics i have seen have been my sister's twins who are now 16 weeks old.

Better off hiring a real photographer who can capture your baby's newness in a much better way and with way better props!

Again, JMO.

Holly
  • Loading the player...
  • I was at the Methodist Women's Hospital but my baby didn't want to cooperate for pictures.  Every time I set her down on the backdrop thingy she started crying, and they left and came back twice, but I never got any pictures taken at all. I was pretty disappointed, but they tried I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"