St. Louis Babies

Where to have a 1st birthday party? St. Charles area

I know I'm starting early, but I have no idea where to have DD 1st birthday party. We live in O'fallon but have family spread out so was thinking somewhere  between O'Fallon and St.Charles. Our house is too small.

It'll be in February so anything outside is out of the question. Any idea where I might be able to rent a room or anything. I can't think of anywhere.

Thanks so much!

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

Re: Where to have a 1st birthday party? St. Charles area

• Many of the parks & recs depts have rooms that can be rented and are often fairly inexpensive.  Also, depending on your budget, many restaurants have private rooms that work well.  This may not be a great option if there are going to be lots of kids though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in the same boat as you since my house is too small but it can't be outdoors since my daughter is born in January. I hope some one can help us!
    Kelly Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I work at a church called Calvary Church off of Mid Rivers Mall and it has a very nice indoor playground.  Someone told me that you can rent the playground for birthday parties for $50 and they will clean up for you and you can bring your own food. 

I was thinking about doing that for one of DD's birthdays but I haven't checked into it yet so I don't know if all the info is true. 

Their phone number is  636.939.4343

• Thank you for this info!!

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"