Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

For mamas that have sleep trained

I have a question. We are getting to the point were we need to sleep train my DD. She does great going down, but wakes up a 3:30 to eat and then ususally again at 5:30am. She is up and want's to play but then takes an early nap at 7-7:30am.  I would like for her to sleep 11-12 hrs straight, according to my pedi she can.

Should try to eliminate the feeding first? for just start doing everything at once? any advice?

I nurse and DD is eating 2 meals of solids. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For mamas that have sleep trained

• Options
    I'm in the middle of attempting. DS was was waking 3x/night or more and would only nurse back to sleep. We tried DH dealing with the first waking, since he associates the smell of mommy with milk....he woke once, DH tended to him and although it took 40 min, he stayed down the rest of the night until 7am.
  • Options
    I did the Ferber method. My LO sleeps 7-9 hours, has a bottle, then sleeps another 3-5 (usually 11 1/2 hours total a night). It only took 2 nights for us. I reccomend it highly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMommaBear16:
    I did the Ferber method. My LO sleeps 7-9 hours, has a bottle, then sleeps another 3-5 (usually 11 1/2 hours total a night). It only took 2 nights for us. I reccomend it highly.

This.  Evan sleeps less at night and takes an early nap but that's because our work schedule requires him to be brought to grandma's pretty early which wakes him up, but it works for us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"