Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Steak?

I may get flamed for this, but LO apparently loves steak. Last night at dinner i was feeding LO his food while we ate our steak and he was really fussy. So I cut a strip of steak and let him try it. He acted like a starving child the way he was sucking and nawing at it. I tried to take it away and he threw the biggest fit. So we let him naw it while we watched carefully so he didnt get a chunk off. FTR it was flank steak with no salt added, just some pepper, onions and garlic. He also liked the baked potato.

He was like a little puppy the way he held it in his mouth. We had to get a pic.

Effing crazy people.

Re: Steak?

• Options
    haha too funny!  It looks like he a turd hanging out of his mouth!  LOL!  I plan to give Emerson some homemade chicken pot pie tonight.  No harm in letting them try food!  They are going to be eating real food soon enough! 
  • Options

imagemistywhite400:
    haha too funny!  It looks like he a turd hanging out of his mouth!  LOL! 

You are a freaking riot!! LOL

That being said, I don't see anything wrong with letting them try different foods...we have given Leighton some of our table food

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH is dying to let LO try steak...once I tell him this he's definitly going to want to give him some!
  • Options

imageAshPal61:
    No flames here! we let DD try steak...she sucked on it a little and then rubbed it all over her face.

Lol!

Effing crazy people.
  • Options

imageAshPal61:
    No flames here! we let DD try steak...she sucked on it a little and then rubbed it all over her face.

Lol!

Effing crazy people.
  • Options

imagemistywhite400:
    haha too funny!  It looks like he a turd hanging out of his mouth!  LOL!  I plan to give Emerson some homemade chicken pot pie tonight.  No harm in letting them try food!  They are going to be eating real food soon enough! 

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I let DS try things off my plate, but he normally wants nothing to do with them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"