Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Anybody still using gas drops?

I've heard from lots of people that once LO starts to sit up and/or crawl,  their ab muscles would be strong enough that we wouldn't have to worry about gas as much.  V is doing both of those things and gas and gas pain is as much a problem now as the day he was born.  We still religiously use gas drops with every bottle and every meal.

Anyone else?  Or is my kid just unusually gassy?

Re: Anybody still using gas drops?

• Options
    I don't use them often.  Mainly I use them when I am making a bottle away from home and I am shaking it up to mix rather than stirring.  I put the drops in the bottle to help combat some of the bubbles.
  • Options
    I use them occasionally, but mainly for reflux. We used to have to give them all the time too. Hopefull your bebe will outgrow it soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still use them occassionally. Usually it is when DD wakes up in the middle of the night and is fussing and gassy.  I dont use them nearly as much as I once did.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm an adult and take Gas-X when my gas issues bother me, why wouldn't I give it to LO when he has bad gas issues?
  • Options

imagemysonya:
    I still use them occassionally. Usually it is when DD wakes up in the middle of the night and is fussing and gassy.  I dont use them nearly as much as I once did.

Same here. 

• Options

imageMommaBear16:
    I'm an adult and take Gas-X when my gas issues bother me, why wouldn't I give it to LO when he has bad gas issues?

Well thanks for the insight.  That wasn't the question though, since I clearly said that I am still giving them to him.  

Thank you to everyone else!  Glad to know I'm not the only one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"