Multiples
Options

Bleeding at 18 weeks with twins!! WTF!!!!!!

has this happened to anyone??
image image

Re: Bleeding at 18 weeks with twins!! WTF!!!!!!

• Options

I have been to a high risk doc and my obgyn, two hospitals and all is well and dandy inside with my two little ones.  they cant see anything..

I have had many tests and u/s....

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshellshavintwins:
    call your OB
    This
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetdinunz1818:

I have been to a high risk doc and my obgyn, two hospitals and all is well and dandy inside with my two little ones.  they cant see anything..

Sorry your experiencing this. But if your high risk doc, your ob, & two hospitals can't diagnose it and aren't concerned, and your babies are fine, I guess I'd just rest and hope it goes away soon. Certainly those experts are better equipped to give you feedback than anybody on this board :) GL!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers twins born at 36 wks Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMagPie08:
    imagetdinunz1818:

Sorry your experiencing this. But if your high risk doc, your ob, & two hospitals can't diagnose it and aren't concerned, and your babies are fine, I guess I'd just rest and hope it goes away soon. Certainly those experts are better equipped to give you feedback than anybody on this board :) GL!

Agreed. Hopefully the bleeding stops soon so you can rest easy. Take care!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

bleeding always = calling your doc.

I spotted at 13w... was checked out at the hospital - all was fine... it's not uncommon - but certainly something to call the doc about.

hope all is OK!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"