New Orleans Babies

Pediatrician Recs?

Somebody referred me to this board about recommendations for a pediatrician, but I can't find the post... anyone mind weighing in?  I prefer a more alternative, natural approach, and someone who hasn't been in practice very long.

And Hales doesn't take my insurance Crying

Re: Pediatrician Recs?

• well, shoot! hales would have been a great fit for you.

good luck!

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • I love love love Dr. Claire Neumann.  She is wonderful, patient and takes time with you. I am not sure what you mean by "natural" but she is wonderful!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I like several of the doctors at Lakeside Children's clinic. My daughter sees Dr. Zander, though he has been around for years (he was my H's pedi).

There are some other docs there that are a bit younger and have great philosophies that aren't always pumping your baby full of medicine just because. (if that's what you mean by natural)

Dr. Neuman and Dr. Adams are the 2 that I preferred after Dr. Zander in that office. They're located next to Lakeside/Tulane hospital in Metairie.

• Dr. Reita Lawrence, she has an office in Metaire and LaPlace.

• I take DS to Carousel Pediatrics in EJ.  I feel satisfied with them, but I'm not totally sold they are the best.

When I get pregnant with #2 I'm thinking of switching to Keith Collins. I've heard great things and they are right by my house.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Granier at Ochsner has been very supportive of our decision to vax slowly/selectively, and she doesn't just prescribe abx or order tests for no reason. My DD has a thyroid problem- dr. Granier was supportive when I asked her about taking DD to a homeopathic doc in addition to seeing her endocrinologist.

She's relatively young, seems up to date with current recommendations, down to earth, easty to talk to, has kids of her own- really I can't say enough good things about her!

I've seen other people in the practice, and I like them all as well, she is my favorite. :)

• imageMay524:
    When I get pregnant with #2 I'm thinking of switching to Keith Collins. I've heard great things and they are right by my house.

We love Dr. Collins!  He came highly recommended and he's pretty laid back.  The office staff and nurses are super nice as well and they are wonderful with retuning calls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"