Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

my 2 1/2 month old likes looking at the tv!

She loves looking at tv.  I'm ashamed because sometimes I let her while I grab something to eat.  Does your LO like to look at the tv too? 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: my 2 1/2 month old likes looking at the tv!

• Options

Oh yes, mine does too! She'll catch sight of it every now and then and sometimes I have to shut it off to get her attention again! 

PS I'm in PA too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Where in PA?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves it too whenever she catches a glimpse. Even if it's mostly still (Like the weather radar or the music channels) I think it's just the light of it that amazes her, not just the movement.
  • Options
    Mine does too! I think it's the light and movement...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options
    imagetbone22308:
    DD loves it too whenever she catches a glimpse. Even if it's mostly still (Like the weather radar or the music channels) I think it's just the light of it that amazes her, not just the movement.
    This. My LO will catch a glimpse of it and it amazes her. I have to turn her away from it to get her attention. Usually she catch it while we're on the floor playing. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah, we have a 52" and he loves to stare at it especially sports and Wheel of Fortune. No i dont use it as a babysitter but if i need to get some thing done and hes watching Tv i let him do it!
  • Options
    DS LOVES the TV too.  I think he gets that from his mommy Embarrassed It actually seems to calm him down.  I'll let him watch for a few minutes at a time if he is happy.  We have a 110 inch screen upstairs in the theater room...can't wait until he discovers that one! 
  • Options
    Northeastern PA..where are you?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My two month old son loves it. We had some baby einstein movies laying around and put one in he loves it. Even if its for the 30 minute movie I can shower, fold laundry or get some dishes done!! I am investing in the set he absolutely loves them...
  • Options
    I'm in northeast pa too.  MIlford, an hour from scranton.  How about you?
  • Options
    imagenicoelouimet:
    My two month old son loves it. We had some baby einstein movies laying around and put one in he loves it. Even if its for the 30 minute movie I can shower, fold laundry or get some dishes done!! I am investing in the set he absolutely loves them...
    Thank God I am not the only one!! Ds loves baby einstein!! He sits completely still for them!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My dd likes anything with lights so the tv is a big draw but so are our cats. I can't wait until she is crawling the poor cats don't know what is coming for them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemertense:
    My dd likes anything with lights so the tv is a big draw but so are our cats. I can't wait until she is crawling the poor cats don't know what is coming for them!

She loves TV! She watches wrestling with daddy! Like pp I don't use it as a babysitter. Its just a big toy to her now. We have cats too but they don't care for her but once she really discovers them boy watch out!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"