Multiples
Options

Double Jogger Stroller Rec's Please!

I am looking for a double jogger with a front swivel wheel and independent reclining seats. We unfortunately have no MoM's groups here though we are a larger city (poo!), have seen very little in the way of joggers on CL in my area in the past few months and BRU has only one to try out and I'm not sold on it at all. I'm getting impatient and without being able to try anything out in stores I guess I will have to rely only on rec's from you gals:) What do you recommend??? I will have to order online so what's the best option? Thanks:)
Caroline Faith 1.10.06, Audrey Alexis 11.1.07, Noah James & Ethan Alexander 6.17.10

Re: Double Jogger Stroller Rec's Please!

• Options

baby jogger classic/elite, Bob dualle, valco trimode twin. They are "all-terrain" strollers made for light jogging - if you really want a great jogger you need something with larger fixed wheels. Baby Jogger makes some - check out their website.

babygizmo.com has great reviews with videos - the woman goes over everything- it's nice if you cant' try it out.

• Options

I registered for the Instep Run Around Double for $190 at BRU. Each side reclines seperately and can hold up to 2 50lb children. If no one buys it, this is going to be my treat to myself...the dog would appreciate it too :-)

Sounds like us though....there's nothing for multiples on our local craigslist or a local MoM's group so the only thing I have for info is this board :-) and our OB and his wife...but their b/g twins are almost 5.

Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Baby Trend Double Jogger, the front wheel swivles and will lock, 5pt harness for both seats and both recline independently. I haven't had a problem with it and we have had it since December, I'm not a hard core runner, we use it mainly for walks, but it does get used almost every day (not so much since its so hot and humid outside right now). Mine came from Target and I think it was around 180 and then I had free shipping code.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"