Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Car seat and small car

I have a Saturn Ion and it's time to up DD to a convertable car seat.  I'm looking at 2 of them that both have good Consumer Report Ratings.

1. Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite

2. Evenflo Triumph Advanced LX/DX

Does anyone have any opinions or thoughts on either of these?  Have you tried either of them in a small car?

TIA!

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Car seat and small car

• Options
    no experience with either of those but wanted to say that if you're planning to have more than one in the back seat, go with the SK radian.  My friend has a honda civic (one of the smallest back seats for a mid-size car) and they are the only seat that fits 3 across in her car. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I have no experience but we bought the Combi Coccuro for our 2 door civic and it fits really well. 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"