Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

"Business Time" poll

Just curious. Let's say in a given week( or month, whichever applies to you), how many times do you and DH get it on or have "sexy time" as I see it referred to so often here.

DH thinks we NEVER do it and that we're the only ones. At this point it's about once a week, maybe twice if I feel like it. I mean, scar tissue has no elasticity, duh.

Re: "Business Time" poll

• Options
    ummmmmm, sorry, but we are at least 4 times a week. Angel
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    3 or 4 times a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are at about 2 x a month - still painful here.
  • Options

We are once a week too.

I "make" myself do it at least once a week for DH. I usually enjoy myself after we get going, but bw, working full time, working out and my zoloft, I never get turned on on my own anymore...it sucks. Crying

• Options
    once a week - he wants more and we argue about it but I am tired and work full time so it is hard. i wish it were more and I am going to work on it.
  • Options
    imageAmbsies:

You know when I'm down to my socks
    it's time for business
    that's why they're called 'business socks'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have "Business Time" 3-4x a week.

ETA: The Business Time video for those who have no idea what the heck my pic is about:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking about the conchords!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    3-4x a week
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

at least 2 x's.  It's good b/c DH is as lazy as I am.  It's not that we don't want to do it..we are both just lazy!  LOL!

• Options
    Prebaby we were once a weekers.  Nearly 7 months postbaby and we're about once a week again.  Sometimes it goes 3 weeks though...and sometimes twice a weekend ;-)  I guess it's feast or famine around here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Once a week if he is lucky!  I just dont have the energy to even think about it after working all day, playing with DD, cooking dinner, and cleaning the house.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAmbsies:

You know when I'm down to my socks
    it's time for business
    that's why they're called 'business socks'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have "Business Time" 3-4x a week.

ETA: The Business Time video for those who have no idea what the heck my pic is about:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs

Yes and once a week here
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hardly ever over here.  We both have low sex drives right now.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"