Illinois Babies

Illinois Masonic in Lakeview

Anyone going to deliver or have delivered at Illinois Masonic Hospital?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Illinois Masonic in Lakeview

• I am planning on delivering in a few weeks there.  I've taken all of my child care classes there as well and have been satisfied so far.  Dr. Stephanie Heraty is my doctor and I would highly recommend her.  She had a baby recently and has been really helpful for a first timer like me.
  • I see Dr. Ilona Carlos at Illinois Masonic.  I love her.  The hospital is a fine hospital.  You're in good hands there.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just gave birth there about 2 weeks ago. I was seeing their Nurse Midwives (rather than going through an OBGYN). 

There were a few nurses that I wasn't too fond of during our 2 days at the hospital (they weren't very friendly and one completely ignored my request to let me know when she was upping the dose of pitocin). BUT, I loved the midwife who was on call at the time of my induction and delivery and loved all the rest of the nurses we encountered over those days. One nurse, after overhearing our baby cry through her second night came in and offered to rock and hold her for two hours in the middle of the night so we could catch a little sleep. Definitely beyond her normal duties, and we were so appreciative..

We'll find out how much the hospital bill tolls at, but overall, I was satisfied with my experience at Illinois Masonic!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"