Multiples
Options

***pea-kay***

I just love the pictures on your blog using Lightroom! Is it worth the price? Or should I just stick with plain ol Photoshop to start with? The '60s "still" type picture is so darn cool! I love how each one of your boys have their brows furrowed in their own way! Gotta love those hats too!

BTW, I always wanted to ask if you thought my girls were identical, lol...I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon ;) Could it be the hair, or the eyes or the nose, or the skin tone, or the ears (one even has an innie, while the other has an outie)? lol 

Re: ***pea-kay***

• Options

Thanks for the compliments! I really am loving Lightroom, and right now I'm using the free 30 day trial you can get from the Adobe website. I only have about two weeks left, and then I'm going to be very sad! I am going to try to get the academic version from work, because that's about a third of the retail price (three hundred dollars!?!?!)

As far as your girls - are you being silly or serious? :P Their hair is certainly different, but I don't think that necessarily means anything.  They do have similar cheeks! :D

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    LOL, I was totally being silly! It just seems like everyone asks for your opinion as to if their twins are identical or not, I was just trying to jump on the bandwagon! When they were born, it was obvious they didn't come from the same egg! Tessa is totally a mini me, while Avery totally favors her father!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well, at least they're not b/g! hee hee! they are adorable, though. i have to admit, i'm envious that you get to see your genetics in two different combinations! :D
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"