Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Question about Baby Dry diapers

Last night I tried Pampers Baby Dry for the first time; DD had the diaper on for 8 hours and when I changed her the diaper felt very heavy.  I have been using swaddlers sensitive (non-dry max) and she has slept longer than 8 hours and this is the heaviest diaper I have ever felt.  I thought the baby dry ones were suppose to be for nighttime use and the baby could go up to 12 hours with no issues.  Anyone use these and if so is the weight normal.  We are trying out different diapers for when she moves to a size three.  I am nervous about trying Dry Max and the baby dry ones are the only ones pampers makes without dry max for size three and larger.  I have tried several other brands but pampers still seem to fit best.

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question about Baby Dry diapers

• I had the same experience.  I guess a heavy diaper doesn't really affect LO though, as long as it pulls the moisture away from their skin.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• I use the Baby Dry ones during the day and yes, they do get very heavy.

I know you are nervous about the dry max, but I really have found those to work the best for us at night.  When she first started sleeping 10+ hours, my LO used to have really bad diaper rash with the baby dry at night. I broke down and used the dry max and that has really helped keep her dry.

You may want to get a small pack of the dry max and see if you LO reacts to them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

• Loading the player...
  • Aditya got a BAAAAD rash with DryMax. We use Baby Dry, and they do get heavy, but they don't seem to bother him. Target Up&Up fit well for us, too. Luvs are also good, but they also get heavy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevpaster:

I use the Baby Dry ones during the day and yes, they do get very heavy.

I know you are nervous about the dry max, but I really have found those to work the best for us at night.  When she first started sleeping 10+ hours, my LO used to have really bad diaper rash with the baby dry at night. I broke down and used the dry max and that has really helped keep her dry.

You may want to get a small pack of the dry max and see if you LO reacts to them.

I said the same thing to DH today. I was originally nervous about them because she use to react to regular pampers but she does not seem to be as sensitive now that she is older.  Thanks for the info everyone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"