Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What suncreen do you use?

Trying to get some suggestions on what sunscreen I should be using on LO. We are going to the beach next month and I am looking for a good suncreen. I did buy Neutrogena pure and free for babies I believe the spf was 60. Is this ok? Thanks Ladies you are the best!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What suncreen do you use?

• Options

imageladybug03:
    Trying to get some suggestions on what sunscreen I should be using on LO. We are going to the beach next month and I am looking for a good suncreen. I did buy Neutrogena pure and free for babies I believe the spf was 60. Is this ok? Thanks Ladies you are the best!

That's what we use. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our pedi recommended Neutrogena Pure & Free and a brand called Baby Blanket - which they have one specifically for faces.  So we have both and have used both and they work really well!

Have fun!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Neutrogena Pure and Free or California Baby
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    imageCheekie4:

imageladybug03:

That's what we use. :)

Same here! I love it. It covers so well and we have been in the sun for a few hours and have not had to reapply it yet. Expensive, but well worth it.

• Options
    We also use Neutrogena Pure & Free for babies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekellybellybean:

I use California Baby.  After reading the article/guide below, I decided it's the only one I'll use on her!

https://www.ewg.org/2010sunscreen/

Thank you for this! I purchased Aveeno Baby last week at Walgreens and it is one of the sunscreens on the 'hall of shame' list on this site!! I'm shocked! I just called walgreens and they are letting me exchange it for something else even though I opened it. That's good customer service!

• Options
    Also, just an FYI to the Mommies who use neutrogena pure and free - it is also one of the poorest rated sunscreens..
  • Options
    California Baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ombrelle Kids
  • Options
    I use Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby.
  • Options
    There was a post a while back, I dont know how to find it.  Ill paraphrase as best I can. You need to buy a sunblock not a sunscreen.  You need to look at the active ingredieants and look for Zinc and Titanium dioxide. A lot of products are labeled wrong.  She suggested nutregena pure and free, blue lizard, and another one I cant remember. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"