New York Babies
Options

OB in Manhattan that takes insurance and new patients???

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good female OB in Manhattan that actually takes insurance and new OB patients?  I am 5 weeks along and I have called soooo many offices!!

Thanks for the help!!!

Re: OB in Manhattan that takes insurance and new patients???

• Options
    I was seeing Dr. Marigrace Lim who is at St. Luke's before I decided to switch to a Dr. in Brooklyn (I live in brooklyn so just the location is better for me).  She seemed really good but I have to warn you that I did not like the office staff and sometimes I had to wait a while to see her.  I believe she takes new patients, at least she took me with no problem!

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • Options
    I use Cityscape OBGYN on 32nd street between 3rd and Lex and I've never heard them not taking a new patient and they do take insurance.  There are four female physicians in the practice and with both pregnancies, my experiences have been good. They deliver at NYUMC. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr Margarita Gonzales at the union square beth israel branch. There are couple other female Dr at the practice and they are all awesome. I had aetna before and now I have oxford and they take both :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I absolutely love my OB/GYN. I have a few friends who are also patients and feel the same way. I can't confirm whether she takes new patients but does take insurance and I know she takes United Healthcare because that is what I have.

Dr Natalia Meimaris

635 Madison Ave and 59th, 12th Fl

212-486-7447

• Options

Try the OB/GYN practice at Weill Cornell. My primary does not take new patients but Dr. Sharma delivered my first baby and Dr. Lee delivered my second. I loved them both. They definitely take insurance. 

• Options
    I am a patient of Dr. Samantha Feder and I LOVE her. She is at 30 W 60th St and is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt.

• Options

Cityscape OBGYN definitely takes new patients. This is our first baby and so far my experience with them has been good. Here's the website.

https://www.cityscapeobgyn.com/index-2.html

• Options

I go to Downtown Women OBGYN.  It's a large practice and you see all 5 OB's (they are all women) throughout your pregnancy.  They are affiliated with NYU Medical Center.  I had a truly great experience with them.  The practice is located on Prince Street in Soho. 

This may be a dumb question but what doctors don't accept insurance?

• Options
    Thanks for the response!!   Downtown is no longer taking new OB patients ubut I hear they are great!!  There a lot of doctors that you now have to pay cash up front and get reimbursed from your insurance.  It kind of stinks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"