Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Let's Talk Naps...or lack there of

DS was taking 2 two hour naps one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The past few days his morning naps have been about 45 min to an hour. His afternoon naps are still about 2 hours give or take. He is 8 months and thinking he is trying to drop his morning nap. Does anyone know when this generally occurs? What are your LOs doing? Thanks!
Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Let's Talk Naps...or lack there of

• Options

Ha, I would love it if my LO would take a 2 hour nap!

At daycare I'm lucky if he takes a 1 hour long nap, sometimes 2 naps.  On weekends he will not nap for us unless we're out and about and he falls asleep in his carseat. If I am lucky enough to get him to fall asleep in his crib for a nap, it won't last for more then 30 minutes.

By the time I pick him up from daycare, he's so tired that he usually crashes on the couch from 6-9 pm when I wake him up to give him his last bottle of the day.

• Options
    I'm so jealous...DS used to take 3 short naps and has been down to two for a couple of months.  He takes one am, one pm...each is usually 45-hour.  Sometimes we get lucky with a 1.5 hour nap.  He has been fighting the second nap lately, but I think it's too soon to give it up and only have one, isn't it?  I feel like he'd be a disaster by bedtime!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.raisinghopehappinessandlucas.typepad.com 37 and dx with DOR...just fabulous
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    According to the no cry sleep solution they go down to 1 around a year old.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"