Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Wow. Where are these girls' mothers? (offensive PIP)

Soooo. I was on www.tinypic.com looking for a pic for StarAnnice. I searched "Chewbacca" and this is one of the pics that came up. What are they, 13? The one on the right looks like she's not even sure what she's doing! Klassy.

2 ETAs: 1. sorry for the size. Not sure how to scale down someone else's pic. 2. I realize that they're kids and they are just playing and their moms probably had no clue they were taking this pic let alone posting it online. I'm more saying that I'm disappointed that girls this young know what this is. When I was that age, boys were yucky, I had bandaids on my knees and the most offensive hand gesture I knew was my old Italian grandpa's sign for "stick it where the sun don't shine". The times they are a-changin'.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***

Re: Wow. Where are these girls' mothers? (offensive PIP)

• bb80bb80 member

that is so sad

• OMG! that is horrible!
  • Loading the player...
  • : What is a picture like that doing on the internet? These girls look 12. Good grief.
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • They don't know what they are doing...and if they do that's even more disturbing.
  • Its not just the hand gesture I find offensive/scary...its the way they're dressed too.  The combo is just....disturbing.  Damn.

I knew what this *** was at that age, or maybe I was closer to 13/14 when I started learning this stuff.  But really, I would never have taken a picture like this! If you did you were considered a slut and sluts were still a bad thing back then, LOL!

• That's horrible, unfortunately they probably do know what they are doing. I worked at a middle school for a few years and was shocked at what they talked about. I didn't know half the stuff they did until I was much older.
  • i guess it's where you're from....i'm not too surprised. i teach 3rd grade and one of my girl students did this at another boy student. when she got tattled on it was described to me like this "_____ was doing a peace sign w/her tongue in it". the other kids had no clue what my girl was doing. crazy stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • It is so sad how sexualized our society has become, how nothing is taboo anymore. These girls are too young to know or be involved in sex. It makes me worry about when DS gets older....
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • ugh...and the poor girls don't even know how dangerous that is (having a pic like that online)...or that some perv is getting off on it. eww.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecarney09:

Its not just the hand gesture I find offensive/scary...its the way they're dressed too.  The combo is just....disturbing.  Damn.

I knew what this *** was at that age, or maybe I was closer to 13/14 when I started learning this stuff.  But really, I would never have taken a picture like this! If you did you were considered a slut and sluts were still a bad thing back then, LOL!

This. All the girls shorts have their a** cheeks hanging out these days. DH and I always look at each other and he always says "my 12 yr old daughter will not be allowed to dress like that".

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • imageadelepickle:
    It is so sad how sexualized our society has become, how nothing is taboo anymore. These girls are too young to know or be involved in sex. It makes me worry about when DS gets older....

For real. When DH found out we were Team Blue, he said "Good. Now I only have one **** to worry about instead of all the **** in the neighborhood" (This, of course, was not the first thing out of his mouth at the u/s LOL).  However, I'm worried about our boys, too. Is THIS what Dez will have to choose from? Will he think he's expected to like this behavior? Yikes!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • imageStrawberryAlarmClock:

imageadelepickle:
    It is so sad how sexualized our society has become, how nothing is taboo anymore. These girls are too young to know or be involved in sex. It makes me worry about when DS gets older....

For real. When DH found out we were Team Blue, he said "Good. Now I only have one **** to worry about instead of all the **** in the neighborhood" (This, of course, was not the first thing out of his mouth at the u/s LOL).  However, I'm worried about our boys, too. Is THIS what Dez will have to choose from? Will he think he's expected to like this behavior? Yikes!

Typically, boys get sexual at younger ages then girls do...so in my experiences, its usually the boys (some older) that make the girls feel they have to be this way to be considered "cool". 

• Do these girls realize that once this is out on the internet, it's there forever? They could probably go delete it from the website it's posted on, but by then, I'm sure hundreds of pervs have already saved it to their computer or something. That's what gets me about society these days. Even adults who put inappropriate pictures of themselves out there don't seem to realize that anyone can copy it, save it, and post it somewhere else. That's got to break their parents' hearts if/when they see that picture.
  • the gesture is "offensive" the clothes are what i see every middle school girl wearing in the summer.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Reposting the pic is not helping matters... I would delete this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecarney09:
    imageStrawberryAlarmClock:

imageadelepickle:

Typically, boys get sexual at younger ages then girls do...so in my experiences, its usually the boys (some older) that make the girls feel they have to be this way to be considered "cool". 

It is kind of a cycle, though.  When girls are putting themselves out there like that, it makes it more difficult to teach a boy to respect women.  

A couple of years ago, there was a 15 year old girl in a nearby city who was sleeping around.  She wrote down all of her conquests in a notebook her parents found.  The parents pressed charges against all of the boys in the book, 17 and 18 year olds.  Their names are now on the sex offenders list for life, but absolutely nothing happened to the slutty little girl.

• That is so sad.
  • I had a friend who was a year or two older than me. She did this for a lot of pictures. I didn't understand it and never asked what it meant. When I found out what it was, I suddenly understood why guys liked her so much in high school.
  • imageadelepickle:

This. I saw a cute Cottonelle commerical today with a beige Lab puppy being pampered. Well, it was cute until he was being groomed and said. "I look sexy." WHAT??

• this is why the second my DH found out that it was a girl he ask the u/s tech where he could get a shoot gun... this picture is sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"