Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

FFFC

I've been a mom for 21 years and I totally think it qualifies me and I know more then most people on the Bump. Stick out tongue

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
The Chaos of Six!

Re: FFFC

• Options
    OMG..I guess this is the first time I have really looked at your siggy...I did not know you had that many children and they were those ages....kudos to you!!! 
  • Options
    Um, I agree! I have a good friend who has teenagers and I love getting advice from her. She is so much more calm about everything.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes Fair enough!
  • Options
    Dare i ask how much sleep you get?  Yes i do think this qualifies you.  WOW, you have great looking kids too!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have to agree with you, you do have the most experience ;)
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagemrsmyers8:
    Dare i ask how much sleep you get?  Yes i do think this qualifies you.  WOW, you have great looking kids too!!!

We always said we would stop when we got an ugly one Wink but they kept coming out cute so we had to stop to salvage our budget. hehe.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    imagesimplyatomic:

imagemrsmyers8:

We always said we would stop when we got an ugly one Wink but they kept coming out cute so we had to stop to salvage our budget. hehe.

Good one! I wonder if this would work on my DH? Hehe.

• Options
    imagesimplyatomic:

imagemrsmyers8:

haha don't tell your son that..he'll think he's the ugly one! LMAO!!  Of course he's not! 

I didn't realize they were all your kiddos either!  Good job! I'm wondering how I will function with 2 when we decide to have another!!  LOL

• Options
    YesYesYes
    Effing crazy people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"