Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is this test negative? PIP

This is my OPK from yesterday afternoon.  I'm confused by the dark edge--I've read that on some tests, if the edge is as dark as the control line, it's a positive, even if the rest of the line is light.  I don't think the edge is dark enough to be positive, but what do you ladies think? It's a Walgreens/Inverness brand test. imageClicky for bigger pic

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Is this test negative? PIP

• Options

I don't think it is. :( But very close!

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • Options
    I'd say negative, but it's getting there. Hopefully you will get a clear + in a couple of days!
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My internet cheapies do the same thing but I would say it's negative.  You will definetly be able to tell when it's a positive.

So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I think you are right. It doesn't look dark enough to me. But pictures also can look different that what it does to you!
  • Options

I think it's negative.. but I always had the hardest time reading mine..so I'm probably not the best to respond. :(

I finally switched to digital because I was driving myself crazy!

GL - I hope it turns positive soon!

• Options
    Test again later this afternoon, I bet it would be positive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm no expert at reading those things, but my guess is negative. GL, Iris!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Options
    Negative.  You'll probably get a positive today, though.  When it's that close, I usually start testing 2x a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Getting close, but still negative.  Keep testing!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageWI-mommy-hopeful:
    I'd say negative, but it's getting there. Hopefully you will get a clear + in a couple of days!

This

• Options
    imageblueyes0704:

imageWI-mommy-hopeful:

This

Blueyes where have you been?

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

My IC looked just like that yesterday maybe even darker.  I stared at it for 15 minutes.  I looked at it under the bathroom light, kitchen light, took it outside and looked at it under the sunlight. I took a picture and sent it to my husband.

I took another one at 5 and it was blatantly negative.  Plus my temperature this morning was lower than it has been in weeks. 

Hoping  to see what it looks today.

GL :)

Mia Claire due 6/1/11, born 6/6/11. C-section. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I think you'll get a clear + soon.

Yesterday the nurse at the IF clinic told me that the best time to take a OPK is between 10am -2 pm. ConfusedI had never heard that before. She wants me to start using them at the same time each day (I had read that), and she discouraged using 2 per day. Well, that isn't going to change, I'm still going to test twice a day.Stick out tongue

Good luck Iris, I hope you get your + soon! 

• Options

imageBunniehug:
    Test again later this afternoon, I bet it would be positive!

This :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I agree with testing again later this afternoon. it is SO CLOSE to a positive. I would not be surprised if it was positive later today. Get naked tonight! Devil
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    negative.
  • Options
    I use that brand too. I personally would count that as negative.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"