Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

My UO

I hate it when people on here say "don't get your e-feelings hurt."

As if it makes a difference on how you emmotionally react to something coming from an IRL person or someone on the internet!

Re: My UO

• Options
    I agree. Words can hurt, no matter where they are coming from.
    Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    imageNikibug:

As if it makes a difference on how you emmotionally react to something coming from an IRL person or someone on the internet!

Yes feelings are feelings. AND i have some great feelings for you! oo la la!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know! I can't help i'm sensitive.

Do i care what most of these women think?...no. But it still stings for someone to be down right rude.

• Options
    imageblublusher:
    imageNikibug:

hahaha, blu! You bring a smile to my face!

• Options

My e-feelings are hurt by this UO. 

LMAO.

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBrandi_Boggs:

Do i care what most of these women think?...no. But it still stings for someone to be down right rude.

Yes

• Options
    I agree!
    Jessie Rose was born on 01/26/10 at 37wks, she weighed 7.9lbs and was 19" long! Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageBrandi_Boggs:
    imageblublusher:
    imageNikibug:

LOL! I love you ladies!

hahaha, blu! You bring a smile to my face!

• Options
    imageanukindaluv:

My e-feelings are hurt by this UO. 

LMAO.

LOL!

• Options
    imageBrandi_Boggs:

this

• Options
    imageblublusher:
    imageNikibug:

Yes

And Blu... your wedding pic is so effing hilarous! You win! I don't get to judge it though!

AnniversaryPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageitkatydid:
    imageblublusher:
    imageNikibug:

Yes

And Blu... your wedding pic is so effing hilarous! You win! I don't get to judge it though!

I agree!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"