New Mexico Babies
Options

Hi everyone!

Hello, just wanted to stop by and say hi. We should try to get this board going. :o)

So, I am 24 in the Albuquerque area, have a 16 month old and expecting another boy in November!  Good luck to all of you ladies expecting and congrats to all of you new mommies.

Re: Hi everyone!

• Options
    Hi GinaBean!  I'm in the East Mountains, and have a 6 month old boy.  My birthday is in 1 week and I'll be 26!  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

Welcome and congrats on both your kids!

I'm 29 and have a 7.5 month old son  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I live up in the four corners area. I am 23 and TTC#1
    Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Your little boys are too cute. :o) And GL TTC Cassondra!! Thats so exciting. So do you all currently work FT/PT or SAHM? I work FT but really want to either go to PT or stay home and somehow work from the house a little, once the little one is born.
  • Options

Thanks  :)  I should change that pic, it is probably 4-5 months old now!

I left out that I'm in Los Alamos in my last post.

I work part time, 6 hour days.  It is great, those extra few hours with DS really make a big difference.

• Options

Thanks for the GL Gina... we need all that we can take right now!

I work FT as an RN in a childbirth center. I do three 12hr shifts a week (7p-7a), right now that works for us and I love it.

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

• Options
    I live in Los Alamos too.  I'm a grad student and I teach classes online so I suppose I will be a WAHM.  I''m only about a month pregnant, and hoping everything goes well.  
  • Options

imagelexicgrace:
    I live in Los Alamos too.  I'm a grad student and I teach classes online so I suppose I will be a WAHM.  I''m only about a month pregnant, and hoping everything goes well.  

Congrats on your pregnancy! Wish you a H&H 8 more months!

Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

• Options

Working as an RN in a child birth center is my dream. I hope someday to go back to school and do the same. :o) I bet you really enjoy that.

I am in my 3rd Trimester today. Yay! I'm getting nervous lol.

• Options

Hey all,

My name is Veronica, I'm in Las Cruces.  I just graduated from NMSU with a BSN.  I found out I was pregnant and graduated from nursing school in the same weekend! Talk about a crazy week!  

Anyways, now I preggo and trying to find a nursing job! I really want to work in L&D but I'll take anything right now! LOL

Really excited about the little one to come!  

Congrats to all you ladies! 

Missed Abortion (miscarriage) at 14 wks 4 d, baby measured at 12 weeks. Passed fetus at home and followed up with D&C on 10.24.10 BFP 6/25/11, Sophie born 3/7/12! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hey everyone,

My name is Rachel, I'm in Los Alamos. This will be my first baby (a girl!) and I'm due December 21. I work from home and know that that is going to be a big challenge with a baby! A part time babysitter/nanny is going to be important I know.

As for localish stuff: I'm taking a great prenatal yoga class in Santa Fe - if any LA moms 2 be want to carpool with me to it, let me know! (class site: https://www.yogawithjacci.com)

Also I'm going to the Women's Health center in LA but am considering the Taos birth center. That, and finding a doula, and natural childbirth class are my big to-do items right now. I guess I'd better figure out where to have the baby first!

Also, any maternity clothes advice? I'm ordering stuff online, and am going to Albuquerque in a few weeks and want to shop there. If you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it. I'll definitely be stopping by Gap Maternity and Pea in the Pod, and I think there is some locally owned store as well -- I forget the name right now. I find Santa Fe to be a bit lacking  - something about the Motherhood Maternity store made me not want to be in there. Maybe the harsh lighting.

• Options
    imagerkpearson:

Hey everyone,

My name is Rachel, I'm in Los Alamos. This will be my first baby (a girl!) and I'm due December 21. I work from home and know that that is going to be a big challenge with a baby! A part time babysitter/nanny is going to be important I know.

As for localish stuff: I'm taking a great prenatal yoga class in Santa Fe - if any LA moms 2 be want to carpool with me to it, let me know! (class site: https://www.yogawithjacci.com)

Also I'm going to the Women's Health center in LA but am considering the Taos birth center. That, and finding a doula, and natural childbirth class are my big to-do items right now. I guess I'd better figure out where to have the baby first!

Also, any maternity clothes advice? I'm ordering stuff online, and am going to Albuquerque in a few weeks and want to shop there. If you have any recommendations I'd appreciate it. I'll definitely be stopping by Gap Maternity and Pea in the Pod, and I think there is some locally owned store as well -- I forget the name right now. I find Santa Fe to be a bit lacking  - something about the Motherhood Maternity store made me not want to be in there. Maybe the harsh lighting.

I took my prenatle yoga with jaci! Loved it!

Im in Santa Fe. Im 27 and had my first kiddo. Shes 6 months now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"