3rd Trimester
Options

Not to beat a dead horse

But, I was thinking about this after the sh!tstorm that went down last night.

Does anyone remember the thong belly picture?  And how the same.exact.thing that happened last night (people getting preachy about how pregnancy is beautiful on so on) happened then?

Except, gasp, the person that posted the thong belly picture was a super tiny girl with that was in great shape (and has a super cute son and is back to her pre-pregnancy weight and size - looking great today).  And the same people that didn't like yesterday's picture (which had nothing to do with weight) didn't like the thong picture.

Just more proof that yesterday had nothing to do with weight - it had to do with posting an unflattering picture on the interwebs.

I don't want to see ass (no matter your size) and I don't want to see bare bellies/ unflattering picture without warning - no matter how big or small you may be.  And I am sure many others agree with that.

Re: Not to beat a dead horse

• Options

Oh boy I have missed out so much...

::Going to look now::

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket
  • Options

Yep.  I do remember that but, she was so super cool about it.  I ended up really liking her because she was able to joke about it as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, I remember.

I'm with you, I don't want to see y own ass, let alone someone else's. Big or small.

I don't really mind bare belly pics, but all bellies are not created equal. Which is why you will neverinamillionfuckingyears see a bare belly pic from me.

Anyone who thinks all pregnant bellies are beautiful is just delusional.

• Options
    Yes, you are beating a dead horse. Let it go!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBrezza:
    I honestly didn't even realize that it was a bare belly shot (which don't bother me too much) until this morning. That's the problem when your shirt is the exact color of your skin tone dude.
    That's what got me. And the awful angle.
  • Options

imageslwhatley:
    I thought the person in the photo looked dead. It really had nothing to do with the bare belly. I just thought the whole dreaminess of the photo combined with the roses screamed corpse!

Maybe she should have the photographer add some glitter to her skin and said the photo was Twilight inspired. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

imageslwhatley:
    I thought the person in the photo looked dead. It really had nothing to do with the bare belly. I just thought the whole dreaminess of the photo combined with the roses screamed corpse!

Honestly, that was my initial thought as well.

• Options

The whole thing was just weird...they were just bad pics.  Had nothing to do with weight.

And I actually don't mind bare belly pics, but I don't think they're gloriuos and beautiful.  They're just intriguing, which is why I look.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options
    Who cares?  Let it go.
    Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:

Yep, I remember.

I'm with you, I don't want to see y own ass, let alone someone else's. Big or small.

I don't really mind bare belly pics, but all bellies are not created equal. Which is why you will neverinamillionfuckingyears see a bare belly pic from me.

Anyone who thinks all pregnant bellies are beautiful is just delusional.

Word.

• Options

imageKat_Bride:
    Who cares?  Let it go.

I bet you posted something last night...am I right? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options
    imageDLD102:

imageKat_Bride:
    Who cares?  Let it go.

I bet you posted something last night...am I right? 

No.

Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • Options
    imageKat_Bride:
    Who cares?  Let it go.
    go away...we werent talking to you
  • Options
    imageBeanie_mrt:

I can see the *** storm about the picture thread, I really can.  It's rare that the Maternity Pic threads don't end up in some kind of drama, but hey - it's the bump, right?

What doesn't make any fvcking sense is the other girl posting a picture of herself and then making the drama about being overweight? 

Did I miss a post or a comment or was the new thread poster just projecting?

She was projecting. 

• Options
    imageslwhatley:
    imageBeanie_mrt:

I can see the *** storm about the picture thread, I really can.  It's rare that the Maternity Pic threads don't end up in some kind of drama, but hey - it's the bump, right?

What doesn't make any fvcking sense is the other girl posting a picture of herself and then making the drama about being overweight? 

Did I miss a post or a comment or was the new thread poster just projecting?

Haha, I missed a TON of drama. I can't believe my :x spawned three separate posts. I wonder if "Spooky" realizes that she's the only one that called the poor girl fat.

She should probably apologize.

I was so mad last night because my phone was being lame and I fot the life of me couldnt get a post that said that to actually post. I was fuming.

• Options
    Can someone link?
  • Options
    imagelissasue3:

Where is the post with the original pics?  I can't find it.  :(

Also, anyone who thinks it's about being fat is just sensitive about their own weight. 

Seriously.  I'm bigger than both of those girls and I didn't see it as a weight thing at all.  It was just a bad picture. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Indifferent I could post a lovely bare belly shot if you all love them so much!
  • Options

imagemurfygirl:
    Indifferent I could post a lovely bare belly shot if you all love them so much!

Yes, do it, but please place a warning in the title so that they have a chance to prepare

• Options
    Oh, Oh link please! Can't find it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"