Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Should I take her back to the pedi? WWYD?

Tegan's had a yucky full sounding cough and some congestion for two weeks. Last Wednesday I took her to the pedi because she was wheezing and she wasn't getting any better. The pedi said her chest was clear and that it was just a virus and she should be better by Monday. Well, it's Tuesday and she isn't any better. The cough and congestion are the same, she's still wheezing and she's now a bit hoarse sounding when she babbles and makes noise. She hasn't run a fever and I don't think it's in her chest, but I want her to feel better. Would it do any good to take her back to the doctor? WWYD?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Should I take her back to the pedi? WWYD?

• Options
    If it hasn't gotten any better, I would at least call and see if they want her to come in again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh no...poor Tegan!

I would take her back, but that's just me.  I like that peace of mind.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemstopka:
    If it hasn't gotten any better, I would at least call and see if they want her to come in again.

I agree! Call and tell them she's not doing any better and see what they think.

• Options
    I agree!  I'd atleast call and see what they had to say!
  • Options

imagemstopka:

This! Oh Poor Tagan! Crying

• Options

imagemstopka:

This is what I would do! 

• Options
    Back to the doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would call and see what the nurse says. My doctor told us that the cough is the last part of cold or virus to go away.
    When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -FDR
  • Options

My DS did this when he started daycare. I thought FOR SURE he had something horrible and needed to go to the doctor. My doc said the same thing (virus, clear lungs, will get better on his own...), 4 days later I took him to walk-in bc he sounded worse (same diagnosis). It took a good week for him to get better after visiting the doctor the first time.

Vicks vaporizer helped TONS and baby vics on his feet :) 

#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"